Gerard Butler GALS

OHF Theme Song

The players do not work right for me?!?

May...If you send me a message with your email address I can send you the MP3 audio file download. It is 3MB.

~HUGS~ Kathy

May...If you send me a message with your email address I can send you the MP3 audio file download. It is 3MB.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank-you kindly Kathy (by the way my youngest sister is also a Kathy)..but I have no way to download it because I have no ipod or MB player...I will just have to go to youtube and get it there maybe?

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank-you kindly Kathy (by the way my youngest sister is also a Kathy)..but I have no way to download it because I have no ipod or MB player...I will just have to go to youtube and get it there maybe?

May...Do you have "Rhapsody" on your computer? My download will open up in Rhapsody.

http://www.rhapsody.com/software (Free download) if you don't have it.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Excellent! Initially I was impressed because it sounded alot like one of Hans Zimmer's or Clint Mansell's creations (I love their work!), so out of curiosity and a need to know, I checked out wikipedia and IMBD...turns out the score is by Trevor Morris, who has worked extensively with Zimmer. Morris has a pretty impressive list of movie music to his credit ...The Tutors, Pillars of the Earth, Vikings and The Borgias as well as scoring electronic style music for several popular video games...also, I noticed, that Gerry is one of the producers of this movie...awesome!

Edited by Trouble

I like it! It did an excellent job of creating tension and anxiety on the first listen and without the accompanying images. You KNOW what kind of story they'll be telling from the music. :goodjob: Trevor Morris