Gerard Butler GALS

How tall are we?

Height Check!  

349 members have voted

1. 1. If you don't know exactly, give your closet guess.

• 4'9" or shorter
    • 4'10" - 4'11"
    • 5'0" - 5'1"
    • 5'2" - 5'3"
    • 5'4" - 5'5"
    • 5'6"- 5'7"
    • 5'8"- 5'9"
    • 5'10" - 5'11"
    • 6'0"
    • 6'1" or taller

I am 5`10.I grew up in a small town where I was the tallest girl.The boys used to tell me that if they weren`t so scared of me ,they would ask me out. :cry:

Fortunately,I moved to Toronto where tall girls were a dime a dozen :headspin: .My husband is 6`3 and my sons are 6`3 and 6`6

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 6'0".

Ooh! Zany!! That means you could stand next to Gerry and put your arm around his shoulders and look him right in the eye!! :spinny:

Me, I'm just 5'5"...which is funny because I was just 5 feet in 7th grade, and hit 5'4" by 20, and still grew another inch somewhere in my 20's.

I'm a 5'3..chubby little thang! ::D:

Gerry had to lean down to look me in the eye! :lol:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

You lucky woman. ::D: He'd be looking even further down at me. My husband's the same height as Gerry, and we look funny standing next to each other or dancing together. Ah well.

Cara

I am 5`10.I grew up in a small town where I was the tallest girl.The boys used to tell me that if they weren`t so scared of me ,they would ask me out. :cry:

Fortunately,I moved to Toronto where tall girls were a dime a dozen :headspin: .My husband is 6`3 and my sons are 6`3 and 6`6

your sons are 6'3 and 6'6 huh? you don't say... :lol::nanana::confused:

I'm 5'4-5'5 if I've converted it correctly from the metric system (166cm)

I think 166 is about 5'8" or 5'9" actually...that's based on the fact that my mom's 170cm and she's about 5'10"

Edited by EuroFoxx

I'm so short that my capri pants almost look like regular ankle length pants. I used to be 5'2.5" but I shrunk and lost that .5" that I had been desperately hanging onto since 8th grade.

I've never seen so many tall women in one day! I was at the library, and there in front of me were these two women. I think they were mom and daughter, and mom must have been 6'2" and daughter 6'1", then later at the store, another lady passed me with her shopping cart, and I had to whip around to check her shoes. They were just plain flip flops, and she was about 6'2" if not 6'3"...I'm feeling little today

I'll bring the hieght average up a little I'm 6'1''

Geez, AJ, you're almost a tall as the G-man. I'd like just 3 more inches. Well, actually, it would take about 7 or 8 to make me REALLY HAPPY!!! :heat::lalala: