Gerard Butler GALS

How tall are we?

zanyzombie

Height Check!  

349 members have voted

1. 1. If you don't know exactly, give your closet guess.

• 4'9" or shorter
    • 4'10" - 4'11"
    • 5'0" - 5'1"
    • 5'2" - 5'3"
    • 5'4" - 5'5"
    • 5'6"- 5'7"
    • 5'8"- 5'9"
    • 5'10" - 5'11"
    • 6'0"
    • 6'1" or taller

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I'm in good company at 5'3". Celtiberic Queen, your little dog looks exactly like mine. What breed is he/she?

:pug: She's a cross breed between a portuguese water dog and a poodle. And yours? You have to show me a picture! :claphands:

:hugs: and kisses

MJ

:pug: She's a cross breed between a portuguese water dog and a poodle. And yours? You have to show me a picture! :claphands:

MJ

Nala was just groomed here, otherwise her hair is long like your dogs. Her mom was a white miniature poodle and her dad was a Yorkshire Terrier. She's our sweetie. She's 11 and crippled up with arthritis poor old girl.

Posted Image

Edited by scotsweetie1

MJ

Nala was just groomed here, otherwise her hair is long like your dogs. Her mom was a white miniature poodle and her dad was a Yorkshire Terrier. She's our sweetie. She's 11 and crippled up with arthritis poor old girl.

Posted Image

She's a cutie. Mine is 14 years old and I really don't expect that she survives this year. She's an old ladie but I enjoy every minute I'm with her.

Kisses

MJ

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 5'6" tall and I wish my legs were longer. Yes, longer is good. I envy long legged gals. I weigh 124 pounds so I fit my height. Very long, brunette hair and green eyes like Gerry's. I call them Scottish eyes.

Kathy :D

I'm 5'4" and my mother-in-law says she is 5'4", yet she is a good 2 inches shorter than me. So maybe I am 5'6" on my mohter-in-law's sliding height scale, LOL.

I'm 5'6" tall and I wish my legs were longer. Yes, longer is good. I envy long legged gals. I weigh 124 pounds so I fit my height. Very long, brunette hair and green eyes like Gerry's. I call them Scottish eyes.

Kathy :D

Showoff!

Height is 5'4"

Weight is......hmmmm must remember to weigh myself tomorrow so I can post it! :yo:

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I am a little late posting here, I guess. I just wanted to say that I am 5'5", & adore tall men. One of my ex-boyfriends was 6'4", which made me feel like I would break my neck when I looked up at him to kiss him! But he could also pick me up & throw me over his shoulder which was so cool! :cunning: My ex-husband (before him) was my height & even though he was strong, he could never have thrown me over his shoulder like that, my head would have hit the floor!!! :p I truly prefer tall men, like Gerry's height, that is just perfect in my opinion. Now, if only... :pucker:

Well, I am a little late posting here, I guess. I just wanted to say that I am 5'5", & adore tall men. One of my ex-boyfriends was 6'4", which made me feel like I would break my neck when I looked up at him to kiss him! But he could also pick me up & throw me over his shoulder which was so cool! :cunning: My ex-husband (before him) was my height & even though he was strong, he could never have thrown me over his shoulder like that, my head would have hit the floor!!! :p I truly prefer tall men, like Gerry's height, that is just perfect in my opinion. Now, if only... :pucker:

My hubby is 6'4", so I can relate, LOL. I like to look up to my man. Of course, with a full foot difference we sometimes look funny in pics, but whatever.

So, dumb question here, but how tall is Gerry? I am sure I could find that info if I looked, but I am being lazy. :D

Edited by Mrs C

My hubby is 6'4", so I can relate, LOL. I like to look up to my man. Of course, with a full foot difference we sometimes look funny in pics, but whatever.

So, dumb question here, but how tall is Gerry? I am sure I could find that info if I looked, but I am being lazy. :D

I have always read on all Gerry's fansites that he is 6'2". I think that is a perfect height for a man, of course, just my opinion!

5'9............The perrrfect height for Gerry :tasty:

I'm 5'8 and my hubby is 6'4. Gotta love a big man. Makes me feel so protected

Ooh 6'4 is a good height for a man......

Edited by ronaholic

I'm 5'1". I have always wished that I was taller. Clothes fit so much better is you are 5'5" or taller. I can't reach anything. I love tall men though. It is hard to slow dance but other than that being small with a taller man doesn't matter.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...