• clean and shaven
    • a bit of scruff
    • a beard like King Leo's
    • no preference

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I generally like whatever Gerry's current "look" is. If he is clean shaven, I love him in that look, but if he is bearded, like Leo... I adore him that way too. But I voted for a slight bit of scruff, because I think if I were forced to choose, that would be my fav. I think that's the look he prefers too.

Swan

Edited by Swansong

Gerard is perfect with a couple of days growth on his face, grey hair untouched and mussed, fuzzy flabish tummy looking like he just rolled out of bed after not getting enough sleep cause a certain Canuk kept him up and busy the entire night. :cunning:

Cailleach (Canuk)

OOOh that's a good poll!!!

I'm not overly fond of the beard but it does put a huge emphasis on his eyes which I adore!!

Clean shaven is a vanilla dream!!

But I went with the scruff it's just so yummy !!!

either way he is still delicious!!!

Edited by gerrynutsnap

Well I will take Gerry in any condition.

But if I had to choose one I would say

the slightly scruffy look.

I have always preferred the clean shaven

look on all my men.

But OMG on Gerry the scruff is so darn sexy!!

But I still prefer the hair a little longer.

Ok, I must go to my happy place now. :cunning: :mopboymarek: :inlove:

Debbie

Ok , All you smart Gals out there.

How in the heck do I get my letters to

change colors?

Help!!!

Debbie

Debbie - after you type just highlight the text you want colored and then click on the "A" with the black bar under it. That brings up the color chart you can choose from. Click on the color you want and you will see a color code appear at the beginning and end of your text. When you post it will show up in color.

Oh, and I voted for a bit of scruff. I love him clean shaven but he seems more comfortable with the scruff and I'm all about being comfortable. Besides the scruff is so soft.......oops, I drifted off to fantasyland there for a minute. :inlove:

Zany, Great Poll!

It is a good thing that the fourth option is not 'all of the above,' or I would take the easy way out of this poll *I'm sure I would not be the only one, either, hehehe*

Ok, I like, no love, all three of these looks.

The scruff look is truly Gerry, and I just love Gerry for being himself, whether he is acting, responding to fans or just living his life. He truly is a man who is comfortable with being himself, and it shows. I believe part of the passion that Gerry ignites stems from this ability to accept himself with all his perfections and imperfections, and it is why so many of us are drawn to him. He's quiet and assured self acceptance unconsciously gives us approval to be ourselves. We long for that same self-acceptance in our own beings, and Gerry's ability to accept himself is part of the grace and reflection that he has passed on to us. TY Gerry!

The clean shaven look takes me back to why I fell so hard for The Phantom. I love the lines of his face, his brow, cheeks, lips and that adorable, beautiful chin. The lines are more pronounced without the scruff. This is the man, with not only his good looks, but with his depth and complexity of character and humanity that I see when I write stories and fantasies.

The King Leo beard is the look which sent me into my first 'stalker' response mode that I have ever experienced. It was a response, which I had never expected to happen to me and certainly one I would never act upon. My reaction revealed a depth of my feelings for the man that I had not quite acknowledged and certainly would not physcially express; *Ah, to be a certain age, again* however, I must admit that I have these feelings. So yes, the King Leo look means alot to me, for I must admit that I'm a gal with GALS. So now, what do I do with these feeling... hehehe! I fantasizes and I enhance my writing with them, which makes for a rich life. TY again, Gerry.

Wow, sorry to be so long winded *and philosphical*, but until I wrote this out, I truly could not decide how to vote. My vote goes to clean shaven, because this is the Gerry which I find in my fiction, and writing is at the heart of who I am. However, if I ever met Gerry, I truly hope to meet the Gerry with scruff, for that would be a wonderful thing indeed! *And, please for safety sake, lock me up, if Gerry is wearing a full beard! I want to be responible and respectful, but I might need some friendly help from my GALSfriends.*

Beachie :igotgals:

BTW! Diamond, those pics... that face... HOT! :lol: Is your frig still working? :lol:

Edited by givemeabeach

:tasty: oh yeah, scruffy is for me!!!

(since that is how he is when he's relaxed and happy...)

I personally love the clean shaven look like on :mopboyerik: or :Draculababy:

but thats just me....there are times though, like the whole "Marek" look that I absolutely love

In the end though, I chose the clean shaven look, just cant resist that gorgeous face of his.

Posted Image

:tasty: oh yeah, scruffy is for me!!!

(since that is how he is when he's relaxed and happy...)

I personally love the clean shaven look like on :mopboyerik: or :Draculababy:

but thats just me....there are times though, like the whole "Marek" look that I absolutely love

In the end though, I chose the clean shaven look, just cant resist that gorgeous face of his.

Posted Image

Ohh, Angel, love the picture, my favorite shade of green.

GBNet , eh? I'm away.

Cailleach

Scruff baby all the way! :Yee-Haw:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I totally agree, Dr. Em!!!!....I think Gerry is so gorgeous with his scruffy look!!....unshaven with longish, tousled hair. I love the way he looks in Timeline :mopboymarek: and he looks really good in the short film, Please.

I think he has a heavy beard and not having to shave everyday is probably a welcome relief to him.

He's sexy in whatever look he chooses but he just looks so relaxed and natural when he's scruffy...and, to me, it's a look that says "take me to bed, now!" Yummy!! :tasty:

Mist Maiden

Bit of scruff all the way. My favorite look. But the man looks good in every look I've seen him in, so...

But the scruff has been my favorite thus far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And every account I've heard about said facial hair is that it's remarkably soft...so no fear of road rash. :cunning:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I wouldn't know, Mel, but my favorite thing to do is play with a man's scruffy face. I love to glide my fingers over and around the face of an unshaven guy and under his chin....argh! It's been TOO long!

~alice

I wouldn't know, Mel, but my favorite thing to do is play with a man's scruffy face. I love to glide my fingers over and around the face of an unshaven guy and under his chin....argh! It's been TOO long!

~alice

Ohhh man...you're tellin' ME. :tissues:

And uh, gay men don't count, dang it. :alone:

~alice

Glide fingers, eh? (Canuk comes out again!!)

Great to start, but I like to 'taste' my man, if you get what I mean.

I once had a case of 'road burn' that was so bad, I had to stay away from work for a week! But I didn't have to get a chin peel for a while.

C.