What do you prefer?

The many looks of Gerry.  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• clean and shaven
    • a bit of scruff
    • a beard like King Leo's
    • no preference

Uh...no they don't. They get as much out of it as you do....LOL!

~alice

Oh so true, Alice! *kicks at rocks* Geh, life.

Cailleach, LOL!! :lol: Yikes....!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyeyegoddess

I once had a case of 'road burn' that was so bad, I had to stay away from work for a week! But I didn't have to get a chin peel for a while. C.

LOL!!! I guess it's good for something...

Would you rather I dig my fingers in to the face? LOL! That sounds harsh. I really like to just play with scrubby faces, and so far I haven't had a guy turn away from it...but like I said, it's been a little while....

~alice

I have to remember that, Alice...next time I'm not surrounded by underaged/married/gay men. Which is....hardly ever! Okay, that's a stretch, but when you work in theatre, well...there ya go.

There are two single, straight and of-age guys in the current show I'm working on, but only one is allowed facial hair...and I think he would flip out a bit if I approached him that way. The other one would love it...IF he was allowed to grow a beard for the show, which he's not....

*kicks at more rocks*

Sorry! Totally off the subject here.

Guest greyeyegoddess

I wish I could give ya more things to think about....I've never been in theater, although I'm seriously thinking about joining our little theater. I've always wanted to sing and/or learn to act. Actually, I've been thinking about that idea since my college singing instructor took me aside and actually told me I had a good voice, and I was *this* close to trying out for our college play of The Sound of Music. I think that was back in 1999 or so. I wanted to try out for Mother Superior.

Anyways, back to Gerry...GERRY!!!!

~alice

Do it, Alice! Go for it! Take the plunge, it's so much fun!

*ahem* Back to Gerry...

I wish I could give ya more things to think about....I've never been in theater, although I'm seriously thinking about joining our little theater. I've always wanted to sing and/or learn to act. Actually, I've been thinking about that idea since my college singing instructor took me aside and actually told me I had a good voice, and I was *this* close to trying out for our college play of The Sound of Music. I think that was back in 1999 or so. I wanted to try out for Mother Superior.

Anyways, back to Gerry...GERRY!!!!

~alice

Hey, go for it!!

You should see some of the cuties I've had to work with, and some were straight.

Cailleach

oh it's all about the scruff. Just makes him extra yummy with a wolf-like edge. He gives me shivers up and down my spine. But the beard is a close second.

greyeyegoddess--you should totally do it! Theatre has taught me many things, and helped find a place where i could be comfortable. Where i "fit in". With others and myself.

Bit of scruff all the way. My favorite look. But the man looks good in every look I've seen him in, so...

But the scruff has been my favorite thus far.

Posted Image

Don'tcha mean this pic, Abs?

Posted Image

:swoon:

:cunning:

Bethy

:tasty: oh yeah, scruffy is for me!!!

(since that is how he is when he's relaxed and happy...)

I personally love the clean shaven look like on :mopboyerik: or :Draculababy:

but thats just me....there are times though, like the whole "Marek" look that I absolutely love

In the end though, I chose the clean shaven look, just cant resist that gorgeous face of his.

Posted Image

I love Gerry as he looks in Timeline, that beautiful curly hair and the beard!!

He does seem happier when he does'nt have to shave.

YUM!! YUM!!

Hugs,

Deborahau :mopboymarek:

Bit of scruff all the way. My favorite look. But the man looks good in every look I've seen him in, so...

But the scruff has been my favorite thus far.

Posted Image

Don'tcha mean this pic, Abs?

Posted Image

:swoon:

:cunning:

Bethy

I'm sitting just looking at your siggy.

It's so beautiful I want to lick it. I'm in serious trouble, I know. I need a Gerard fix.

Cailleach

• 4 weeks later...

I just LOVE everybody's siggy areas!! I was going to comment on Cailleach's because I love what's written about Scotsmen (not to mention the pic of Gerry with the beard. LOVE it!) but then I was noticing everyone else's siggy, and they're all so good (and doncha love mine too?! Thanks Bethy :kisswink:) I couldn't just single out one!!

Okay, about Gerry's facial hair...I prefer scruffy, or more precisely, defined scruff. He had a goatee type beard in a picture that I'm thinking of and I really liked that look. It was a bit of beard, without being too much of a beard or mustache. And his hair was short, but still long enough to have all that wonderful wave and curls! Yum!

And about the CHEST hair...keep it Gerry!! :treasuretrail:

:funnyface:

Songbird

i really do not care how he looks it mostly counts what is inside ::D:

:clap: Thankyou Paige, a voice of sense at last... personally I would take him in whatever state I found him!! :bleh:

You got that right Aussierose.

And I would take him and never give him back!!!!

Cailleach

:heat: I picked a bit scruff, Did you think I would pick anything else...hehehe... :laugh4:

Love your siggy but your avi, wow! Must remember to breathe.........

Scruff all the way!!!!

Cailleach

• 1 month later...

I love him any way he comes. ::D: He's good enough to eat either way.

Most guys look horrid IMO anyway with facial hair, but he is one of the rare few who knows how to work it.

I agree with you, Sirena. I usually don't care for facial hair of any kind, but I really like Gerry with facial hair. Of course, if he turned up at my house clean shaven I wouldn't turn him away! :thud:

I agree with you, Sirena. I usually don't care for facial hair of any kind, but I really like Gerry with facial hair. Of course, if he turned up at my house clean shaven I wouldn't turn him away! :thud:

LOL... if he turned up at my house clean shaven... I'd jump him! :heat:

I do not like scruff! :bonk:

:Erikunmasked: Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword: