zanyzombie

The many looks of Gerry.  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• clean and shaven
    • a bit of scruff
    • a beard like King Leo's
    • no preference

I gotta stay with the clean shaven look. It shows off Gerry's dimples (swoon) and prevents damage to tender female body parts....(What?... that's important!)

Sue

Edited by Texas gramma

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe I vote no preference because honestly... i will take that man in any form he comes in... for some guys I know, I don't like a certain look they do...but with Gerry...I love them all!

Brumie

• 6 months later...

I had to vote scruffy

Although D2000 was drop dead OMG georgeous!

Posted Image

Little bit scruffy there :heat:

This is the one that does it for MEEEEEE (I would KILL to run my fingers through his hair!)

Posted Image

Then there's that whole Beowulf thing goin' on. I like his trimmed beard in this. (momma mee-a)

Posted Image

And I love this one!

Posted Image

And Erik, and Leo and The Stranger and...........oh i thin i need to go lay down......... :tasty:

Edited by PammieK

I like Gerry any way he is. If he's comfortable and happy in his look, let it be what ever he wants. ,,,,,,,like he's going to keep one look for too long of a time anyway.... I guess his films require all kinds of "looks" but he'll always go back to his personal natural comfortable look when he's not filming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:bump: He's gorgeous any way he chooses, but I prefer scruffy. Bet you couldn't tell !!!

:whochnuzzle:

Edited by IListen

I voted clean-shaven. Out of all the movies where his character was contemporary (and clean-shaven), I thought he was especially hot in "Shattered". :yummy:

For me, Id say its a toss-up between clean-shaven and a tad of scruff. I dont its pick and choose between the two....like his look in Dracula or Phantom...WOWY! but then constrasting with his look in Timeline :yummy: ...so...I dont know, its too hard. Dang....why did he have to be so dang hot?!?

In truth in my opinion, the G-man looks smokin in any style.

• 6 months later...
Guest Winter Angel

He seems to prefer the bit of scruff..... :drool1: and I REALLY LIKE IT! :cunning:Quotes Daffy Duck*It's mine, you understand? Mine, mine! All mine! Go, go, go! Mine, do you hear me? Out, out, out! Mine, mine, mine! Go away! There's only enough for me!*

• 1 year later...