Gerard Butler GALS

@Gerard Butlers #OlympusHasFallen London Premiere

becozy

i will be there as usual. i saw gbutt twice last year in london and feel grateful he comes here as i know theres a lot of fans out there who live too far away. i have just had my big 60 going on 30 and spent it with my daughter in one of gerrys favourite places, iceland. it was fantastic, and to add to it my daughters has ordered me chasing mavericks and playing for keeps as presents for my birthday. ive seen playing for keeps which was a lovely film, but for some reason chasing mavericks never came over to london, i never understand why, so i am really looking forward to seeing this one.

• 2 weeks later...

this information was updated a couple of days ago: http://www.redcarpet...-film-premiere/

Olympus has Fallen UK Film Premiere

Event:Olympus has Fallen UK Film PremiereStart:April 3, 2013 6:00 pmEnd:April 3, 2013 8:00 pm

Category:Premiere

Updated:March 26, 2013

Venue: BFI Imax Address:

1 Charlie Chaplin Walk, Southbank, Waterloo, London, SE1 8XR, United Kingdom Google Map

A member called the venue and they reported not knowing anything about it!?

It is possible it is an 'invitation-only screening' NOT a public event...

i will be there as usual. i saw gbutt twice last year in london and feel grateful he comes here as i know theres a lot of fans out there who live too far away. i have just had my big 60 going on 30 and spent it with my daughter in one of gerrys favourite places, iceland. it was fantastic, and to add to it my daughters has ordered me chasing mavericks and playing for keeps as presents for my birthday. ive seen playing for keeps which was a lovely film, but for some reason chasing mavericks never came over to london, i never understand why, so i am really looking forward to seeing this one.

its sue again - i braved the appalling weather last night to go and see gbutt at his premiere and wasn't disappointed. it was mega freezing with the biting wind, but as soon as Gerry turned up you forgot about how cold you really were. me and my friend, Barbara, who i met at the ugly truth premiere back in 09 and have kept in touch with ever since, had a bit of shelter from the weather earlier on as their is a costa coffee shop included in the imax and we managed to stay warm in there until we were told we had to go as they had to prepare for the premiere.

the premiere was quite a small affair, but very nice as there weren't too many people about. aaron turned up first and gbutt, as usual, was late but made up for it by going around everybody and then only going into the cinema for special meetings and then coming out again after about 10 minutes to go around the crowd again before going off in the car somewhere else.

this was the seventh time i had met Gerry and over all the meetings,i have had everything off him that i am allowed, autograph, kiss,hug and me giving him a kiss and my pride and joy, a photograph of him with me. the funny thing was last night i met a girl there, and it was her first time, and it was so funny she was so nervous and excited about seeing Gerry in the flesh, so to speak,and said she wouldn't be able to talk to him sensibly, but it reminded me when i first met him at the 300 premiere back in 07, but she was fine.

i asked him what was it like to star in an action film again,

as the last one was back in 07 with gamer, and he said it was great and a lot of fun.

i don't think he will be coming over here again in the foreseeable future as there are no films in the pipeline at the moment except how to train your dragon 2, so it was nice that he spent so much time with his fans for that reason. i think he is concentrating on solely producing and taking a very well earned rest from roles.