Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Soundtrack Details

Relativity Music Group will release a soundtrack album for the action thriller Olympus Has Fallen. The album features the film's original music composed by Trevor Morris (Immortals, The Tudors, The Borgias). The soundtrack will be released digitally on March 19, 2013 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Check out audio clips from the score after the jump. Olympus Has Fallen is directed by Antoine Fuqua and stars Gerard Butler as a disgraced Secret Service agent who is called back to duty when the White House is taken over by terrorists. Angela Bassett, Robert Forster, Ashley Judd, Melissa Leo, Dylan McDermott, Cole Hauser, Radha Mitchell and Rick Yune are co-starring. The thriller will be released nationwide on March 22, 2013 by FilmDistrict. To learn more about the film, visit the official movie website.

Hi there Gals,

Has anyone purchased the digital soundtrack for "Olympus Has Fallen"?

I collect on Gerry, and I always try to get every original soundtrack of his movies. But this time, really... I´m confused.

Was the album ever released as a cd? Is the digital music to be purchased and downloaded all we´ll ever get? For the ones who managed to purchase the entire album, how does the "digital booklet" look like? Is it available to print?

I´m still wondering what to do here since I´m old school, and I love a soundtrack/ score cd as an object itself.

xoxo from Brazil.

Karin

Hi there Gals,

Has anyone purchased the digital soundtrack for "Olympus Has Fallen"?

I collect on Gerry, and I always try to get every original soundtrack of his movies. But this time, really... I´m confused.

Was the album ever released as a cd? Is the digital music to be purchased and downloaded all we´ll ever get? For the ones who managed to purchase the entire album, how does the "digital booklet" look like? Is it available to print?

I´m still wondering what to do here since I´m old school, and I love a soundtrack/ score cd as an object itself.

xoxo from Brazil.

Karin

Hi Karin,

I don't believe it was ever released in CD Format. I waited, but finally downloaded the digital version from iTunes.

I'm the same way, though, I'd rather have the CD in my hand.

Hi Rendita,

Thanks for replying.

An idea is downloading the soundtrack booklet and take the files to be printed by a professional web designer.

The person can easily set the print with the oficial measures of a cd cover/booklet. With the songs recorded in a cd and the booklet in hand, it becomes a collectible. And, the best aspect, is not a bootleg.

#CollectorsSuffer

xoxo from Brazil

Karin