Gerard Butler GALS

Review: This film is like drinking three Red Bulls after a Trenta-sized latte for its heart-racing action.

Fight Or Flight For Gerard Butler

When Washington, D.C. gets invaded by a foreign paramilitary group, it’s up to Gerard Butler to single-handedly take down the Korean terrorists and save the country from becoming a nuclear wasteland. This film is like drinking three Red Bulls after a Trenta-sized latte for its heart-racing action.

3.5 Stars: Perfect for fans of the Die Hard franchise

Gerard Butler does an excellent job giving a realistic performance of a true bad-a**. The fight scenes don’t seem choreographed — they're full of real testosterone and Butler brings a rawness and depth to the film that Bruce Willis never could in Die Hard.

Read the article here

Just saw Olympus Has Fallen and it was WOW! My son in law a retired policeman and my daughter thought it was great! In fact, my son in law thought it was one of the best!! Congrats to GB and all the rest. :drink:/>

Just saw Olympus Has Fallen and it was WOW! My son in law a retired policeman and my daughter thought it was great! In fact, my son in law thought it was one of the best!! Congrats to GB and all the rest. :drink:/>/>

Thanks, patsueb,

What was the audience response in general to the movie? I have read where the audience claps and cheers at times.

BonnieBJ

just saw the movie - non-stop action and just plain great movie. Hubby loved it as well. Large theater 3/4 full for 2:00 movie. Congrats to Gerry and everyone else associated with the movie. It is terrific to see a plain old fashioned nail biter. I gripped the arm rests the entire movie.

:cheer2:

Just saw Olympus for the 4th time. I like it better every time I see it. I can now watch the action more and not just focus on Gerry. Also, every time I see it a question is answered. I argued with myself about staying for the next showing. I got very, very little sleep last night and I'm really tired - so the part of me that was saying "go home now" won. The theater was between 1/2 and 3/4 full. Lots of couples and single guys. An over all younger group than in my prior viewings. This was the 1:30 showing.

Hope I can go tomorrow.

Bonnie