Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Elissa

Mandoll Convention Registration 2013

It's that time again! Posted Image Time to register the wee men for their Vegas mini-con! If your mandoll is attending, please register him by posting his name on the Mandoll Registration thread in the "What A Doll" sub-forum and I'll add his name to the list. Please note the "What A Doll" sub-forum is password-protected. Please PM Suzie (Texas Gramma) or Zany (Zanyzombie) if you need the password.

Mandoll Registration 2013 Thread

Edited by Lady Elissa

Just a reminded to register your wee man if you plan to bring him to Vegas for the mini con. So far, we only have 4 signed up. We need at least 10 to make it worth our time and effort. The link to the registration page is in post #1 on this thread. Posted Image

Posted Image

The Schedule of Events for the Mini Convention is posted in the Mandoll Registration Thread in the "What a Doll" forum. See post 1 above.

There are some MAJOR changes this year, please take a look.....and don't forget to register. :vegasbaby:

Suzie

My Mandoll with be there. Kable James McManly. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks

My Mandoll with be there. Kable James McManly. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks

I'll add him to the list on the registration thread in the 'What A Doll" forum. Now we have 5 guys registered!

Remember convention-goers, if you plan to bring your mandoll, please register him. We need 5 more men in order to make it worth our time and effort to make goody bags. See the Mandoll Registration Thread in the What a Doll forum for mini-convention details. The link to the thread is in post #1 in this thread. It is a password-protected forum. If you need the password, please pm Suzie (Texas Gramma) or Zanyzombie.

Registration deadline for the wee men is May 15. Please see post number 1 for the link to the registration thread. PM Texas Gramma (Suzie) or Zanyzombie if you need the password to the what a doll forum. Posted Image

Just to let you know Kable will be unable to attend due financial difficultly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Just to let you know Kable will be unable to attend due financial difficultly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

I'm sorry! We'll miss him, and you too!

Registration for the Mandoll Mini-Convention is now closed. Posted Image to all who registered, and we'll see you in

Posted Image