Gerard Butler GALS

#OlympusHasFallen Moscow Premiere 3/29 hosted by @Roger_Dubuis and

Roger Dubuis very proud of our Ambassador, #GerardButler, for the brilliant start of his latest movie 'Olympus has fallen'!

In addition we are very excited to co-host the official dinner on the occasion of the premiere screening in Moscow this coming Friday, March 29th together with GQ.

In the meanwhile, please watch the trailer (

)

Posted Image Source

• 2 weeks later...

Roger Dubuis very proud of our Ambassador, #GerardButler, for the brilliant start of his latest movie 'Olympus has fallen'!

In addition we are very excited to co-host the official dinner on the occasion of the premiere screening in Moscow this coming Friday, March 29th together with GQ.

In the meanwhile, please watch the trailer (

)

Posted Image Source

Other section would not let me make any comments regarding the interview you said you are going to make with Gerry B. Wish you luck. By the way we saw him years ago in San Dieg when he was promoting "300" He has beautiful smiling eyes and when we met him did not notice any problem with his yes...they were lovely and kind and so nice to all the fans at The Convention Hall in San Diego..Beautiful man in looks and spirit...I come in every so often curtesy of IRISH who made up my signature and avatar for me years ago...Such a lovely lady, hope all is going well with her. and good luck anxious to read your interview with Gerry B...I am also anxious to get DVD of his new movie where he plays a agent in the white house..should be terrific...Hubby George and I have seen every movie he has made and have a lot of them also..waiting for newest one from amazon when it comes out...Love everyone he made, especially Phantom, Dear Frankie and 300...the man is a sweetheart and deserves tons of success...

hi to all...still treating, but good news for mammogram....on left side...thank god...blessing to one and all and Happy and beautiful Summer...Donna Jean and George m.