Gerard Butler GALS

@GerardButler #AaronEckhart in Rome 4/6 for #OlympusHasFallen Premiere

at COIN ROMA San Giovanni.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GksHUBxqJBM?list=PLJVnoZ_6J6-sBcGRiwkfp2AGEYl0h7JDG" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Published on Mar 27, 2013

SPECIAL EVENT!

6 aprile ore 11

Gerard Butler e Aron Eckhart vi aspettano da COIN ROMA San Giovanni

Announcement here: http://www.fashionitaly.com/index/2013/04/04/coin-ospita-gli-attori-gerard-butler-e-aaron-eckhart-sabato-6-aprile-ore-11-roma/

Waiting until this movie comes out on DVD...Cant go were there are big crowds..still taking chemo and soon will take pet scan and find out the latest news, which I pray will be good news...mammogram was OK and so was cat scan..now will take Pet scan...say a wee prayer...thanks a million all of you Gerry fans...My hubby and I have been fans since Phantom of the Opera and have seen everything he has ever made...all great movies...can hardly wait for this one about him being a agent in the white house....take care and happy Summer time one and all.

Bonnie Donna Jean (Donna Jean and George M. and clan

Just went to see OHF for the 2nd time and as I was leaving, I asked a man what he thought of it. He said "That was a dang good movie and the best I've seen in a long time!" I also spoke with a woman later and she said,"That was really suspenseful but I liked it". Of course I suggested that they should tell others about it.

So lucky that you were able to see the movie about Gerry being a agent of the white house. I have it ordered from amazon. Not able to be in big crowds right now, so am very anxious for it to come on DVD...will enjoy it then with our family...He is such a wonderful human being and a great actor. My hubby and I have seen every movie he has made. He is super versitile in his acting. One that many have not seen is: ONE MORE KISS...so well done and DEAR FRANKIE...also just a lovely story. You might have to watch it a couple times, because he speaks with his Scottish accent..others that are great are Phantom, 300, Law Abiding Citizen...each one is so different from the other...he definitely should get a shinny award some day for all the different characters he has played...magnificient actor...check into some of those movies, you will be delighted..Hugs, Donna Jean and George and clan