Gerard Butler GALS
Susan~Sporran

The Gift of Giving - start the ball early

Want to feel like you're part of the 2013 Gala, whether you can make it to Las Vegas or not?

Why not satisfy that urge to give by making a donation to Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation to help us help The Shade Tree?

The fun starts NOW and runs through the end of April!

RPCF

You can make your donations by clicking on the RPCF link (above) and select "Donate" to give, or you can mail a check to :

Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation

PO Box 62

Fayetteville, TN 37334-0062

(be sure to allow enough time for the check to arrive by April 30).

After all donations are collected, donors will receive a special thank you and ONE generous contributor (making a donation of at least $20.00) will be randomly selected to receive an extra special "thank you gift" ~ a full-size PSILY poster that was signed by both Gerry AND Jeffrey Dean Morgan at the movie's premiere.

Doin' da :bump:

Posted Image Bumpin' Holly back!

:bump: back

Sorry for the long delay in getting this out there, but wanted to let everyone who donated know that our lucky generous GAL who gets the signed PSILY poster is Sara!!!

:congrats:

I am working on getting the "special thank you's" to everyone who donated, as promised, if I have your email address to send it to. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed.

:yourock:

12.gif Sara!!

And Susan, a HUGE thShamrockGlitter.gif for all you do when it comes to coordinating these raffles/auctions every year. I don't know if anyone who hasn't ever had the opportunity to see your room in Vegas can ever appreciate the work you do.

hugs,

Sue