What would you choose?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. A silly poll :)

• To meet my future dream husband/wife
    • To become a millionaire
    • To be a loved celebrity
    • Have a successful sex life
    • To find the Fountain of Youth and remain young forever

hey my future husband could be a descendant of Gerry. hahahhahhahahahah muahhahhahhaha :bonk:

Alright, I admit it! Though I don’t date, I would like to meet the man of my dreams. I just wish someone would make sure I KNEW he was the man of my dreams so I didn’t have to go through all the BS that goes along with the whole dating scene. I absolutely HATE dating at this age…GAH!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

UPDATE: Perhaps dating at this age ain't so bad after all *Dr. Em does happy dance..." :hmm2:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Well, since I already have a husband and the sex-life thing covered :blushing: and I'm not interested in being a celebrity, I say show me the money! After all, with the money I can pay for cosmetic surgery to keep looking young ::D: Just as long as I don't come out looking like Michael Jackson :rotflmao:

It's a toss-up between money and celebrity, which I would hope I could put to good use.

Well, since I already have a husband and the sex-life thing covered :blushing: and I'm not interested in being a celebrity, I say show me the money! After all, with the money I can pay for cosmetic surgery to keep looking young ::D: Just as long as I don't come out looking like Michael Jackson :rotflmao:

:funnyabove: :crack1:

Edited by Mickey

I went with seemingly the majority it seems...to be a millionare!! Right now money would solve like all of my problems darn near so I'm opting for that!! LOL!

Well, let's see...

I already married the man of my dreams...

I can't even handle what money I have...

I don't think I could handle being a star...(but I could handle meeting a certain Scottish Stud!)

I don't want to live forever on this earth...

so that only leaves one...

:pointy: (That's me doing my "come on baby, rock my world" dance!!)

:wub:

I voted to become a millionaire, because:

To meet my future dream husband/wife, - have met him and we are happily married 30 years later :inlove:

To be a loved celebrity, - loved or not, living in a fishbowl never appealed to me :stars:

Have a successful sex life, - yup, all is right in that department :kiss:

To find the Fountain of Youth and remain young forever, - I would never EVER dream of staying young forever, - too much hazzle and no grandkids, for starters. And I like that our lives go in stages, - some good in all of them. I'd like to grow old and die peacefully and transit to another adventure! :pointy:

To become a millionaire : no worries regarding bills + opportunities to help out: YEAH! :claphands:

:confused: Money is nice but it won't keep the grim reaper from your door. Dream man well lets not go there please! Famous not really because I would have people telling me how to dress and act :lalala: Young forever because I am a real Peter Pan and never never land is where I want to stay! My grand daughters are glad that in my head I've never gone past 17. Which by the way was the year I had to leave my child hood days and become a wife and mother. Still I raised my kids but grew up at the same time as them enjoying their discoveries as if they were mine(camping/ scouts/sports/climbing trees). Now I do it all with my grand daughters ( smaller trees). Yep thats me Peter Pam! :music::rotflmao::wave:

What I want most is to make people happy and make a difference in other's lives. . .being a celebrity could help accomplish those two things.

This was tough! But i said meet my future hubby --- i'm a Romanic -- what can i say!! :inlove: :wub:

hee, hee, hee, sex life, what else!

I already have the most caring fellow of my dreams (and how!)

I am too private a person to be a loved celebrity

Mucho $$$'s will not make me, you or anybody else happy, although it does help pay the bills

Obviously if we were meant to stay young, someone would have found the Fountain of Youth eons ago and put all the plastic surgeons out of business!

So what choice does that leave me?! hee, hee, hee!

Edited by marianneevans

I want to be a millionaire. That's why I play the lotterys.

Sharon

Ooh, I'm in the minority of wanting to be a celeb!

The reason is not as selfish as it might seem, I just love to get mail, and if I was a celeb i'd have more than I could handle!

Well at my age it would be nice to see money for a change and go to all the sites I have always wanted to travel to. And to leave my niece some money she is my favorite and my grandkids. But have always wanted to travel. So this would be my chance if only !!!! I can still hope I win the publisher clearing house or something. hahha

This is a hard question. I chose the Fountan of Youth. And not for selfish reasons. I have lupus and fibro and somedays its hard to do the things I wish that I could do. If I had the Fountain of Youth, I could get out, volunteer at the hospital, work at the work I love. Help run with my Grandson. All the things I find it very difficult to do now. And I could accomplish so much more then I do now. Taking care of my wonderful Dad would be a breeze! So this is my choice. For me, all the money in the world cannot take away my disease or make me better. Only the Lord can do that., and the miracle of a Fountain of Youth. Cause I'm sure with the Fountain of Youth also comes a strong healthy body!

Wuvs,

Midnight :headspin:

:inlove: I'd choose to meet my future husband... he CAN be a millionare then I'd have BOTH! a GAL can dream.... right??? :ohbaby2:

If I have a successful sex life, I WILL have found the fountain of youth!!! If I find my dream mate, I will have that great sex life AND they will be so emotionally supportive that I WILL become a millionaire!!!!! That leaves being a celebrity...if I could help people, then, okay, I'll go for it....otherwise...blech!!!!

Edited by damckelvey

I want to be....forever young!!

Sorry some of you gals, I'd have to say money. Yes it's evil, dirty, and causes other's to fight over it. I'm the total opposite, and I love it. I know I have a fat chance of having any of the others happen, except for the first one, but I grew up poor and I never had the things that most americans had. So I say, being a millionaire with my current boyfriend/future husband.