Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Phantom Pheast November 9, 2013

It's time to think about getting dressed up and having some great food while we make a difference. Getting ahead of the ball this year, and already made our reservation for the Pheast preceding Phantom Redux X. I look forward to seeing everyone again (hopefully meeting some new phans too. We will be putting together some fun and beautiful items for our fundraising effort! If you plan to dress up masquerade-style for la Redux then feel free to do the same for the Pheast - it will make it more Phestive!

So here is the info:

WHERE?: KATE MANTILINI

9101 WILSHIRE BLVD (AT DOHENY)

BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210

WHEN?: NOVEMBER 9 AT 8:00 PM

HOW MUCH?: $37 PER PERSON

MENU?:

Ole' Guacamole and chips at each table

Choice of Entree: (as always a special menu will be prepared with 4 entree options to choose from there)

Cake for dessert

Soft drinks, tea, or coffee

We will again be doing a raffle for charity to benefit City of Hope. Any additional beneficiary will be announced closer to the date. Raffle tickets will be $10 each or 5 for $40 or 15 for $100. You can purchase tickets at the event or in advance, but please do not ask to use PayPal as that is against their policies. You can also purchase raffle tickets if you are NOT attending the event as long as you are willing to cover the cost of postage to ship any prize(s) you may win, or can make arrangements for someone to bring them to you.

NOTE we need about 50 attendees in order to get the whole back of the restaurant so please help spread the word:

Please send your check or money order to me at

Susan Payette

P.O. Box 17915

Irvine, CA 92623-7915

Please note that it is for the Phantom Pheast and if you are paying for more than yourself indicate the names of others for whom you are paying. Also, if you have specific seating requests, friends you'd like to sit with or near, etc please let me know with your check.

If you have any donations for the raffle you can send them to the P.O. Box address. If you do ship something to me PLEASE send me a message here or email me at susan@gerardbutlergals.com so I know to go to the post office to pick it up.

I really need to receive all donations no later than NOVEMBER 1 so we have time to prepare all items to fit in with the decor plans we have for the venue. Your cooperation will be VERY much appreciated. Please don't bring items to the restaurant, we REALLY do need them in advance.

Please consider this my reservation for the Pheast :) I look forward to seeing everyone in November.

Glad to hear you will be joining us again, Deb. See you in November!

Hi Susan! I finally found this! Thanks for your PM. Yes, sign me up. Are you going to post a list of who is coming? I sure hope we get 50 participants. I don't think I could stand it if we don't have our Pheast this year!

You'll get my check by Monday.

Rayna

Glad you found it Rayna! So far a lot of people have said they are coming but haven't sent payment yet so it's hard to tell where we'll end up numbers-wise, but we'll have the Pheast no matter what.

I will try, I'd reeeaallly like to be there, but I only just got a job and I'd need to secure a sitter. What's the last day I can send payment Susan?

As always, this is a night I look forward to all year! Cannot wait to see everyone and raise money for such a good cause and a charity that is so close to my heart for saving my loved ones.

Cheers,

Sarah