Gerard Butler GALS

Pre-Order '13 Tshirts Now

heISmyGspot

We can't reveal the logo, but we can say it has a distinctively "Scottish" feel to go with our convention's "Gathering of the Fans" theme! Tshirts will be our usual heavy weight 100% cotton, Hanes tagless tshirts, in a men's cut.

If you'd like to pre-order a tshirt, please do so by paypaling $20 to registration@gerardbutlerfanconvention.com. Include the desired size in the memo portion of the transaction. Tshirts will be mailed within 3-4 weeks of the conclusion of the convention.

Payment and/or Pre-orders must be received by 5:00p CDT on April 25. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. I'll be monitoring the thread. ;)

I'm definitely interested, but I'm going to Canada on Saturday and will have to see on my funds afterwards....would I be able to buy one after if I have enough? Also, I don't have paypal...

I'm definitely interested, but I'm going to Canada on Saturday and will have to see on my funds afterwards....would I be able to buy one after if I have enough? Also, I don't have paypal...

What size would you be purchasing? We may have some to sell after the convention. :-) You would be able to mail a paper check to:

Jenni Grizzle

GB Fan Convention

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA 30042

:)

I am interested in buying one. Size XXL. .

I was planning to go to the convention, but things have changed and can not make it now.

Thanks,

Sherrell/Bermos

Edited by bermos