Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Outnumbered again: 300 star Gerard Butler happily dines solo in L.a. next to an animated gaggle of women

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hollywood star Gerard Butler portrayed outnumbered Greek leader King Leonidas in 300 and again had the numbers stacked against him on Monday while dining in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor dined alone at the outdoor French bistro Figaro in the Los Feliz area next to two tables of animated women.

Gerard smiled to himself as the women exchanged stories whiled he ate his lunch alone.

The bearded actor had a bottle of sparkling water on his table as he enjoyed his al fresco meal next to the ladies.

Gerard looked comfortable in blue jeans and broad-striped white and red plaid shirt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2RFzDmf6k

I wonder who sat down first. Gerry after the girls, or the girls after Gerry? The way he was smiling makes me think he was listening to their conversations. I can only imagine what they were talking about.

Of course, you realize they are experiencing my fantasy dream of sitting in a restaurant and having Gerry sit down next to me and starting up a conversation.

~HUGS~ Kathy

The text says broad striped red and white shirt, whereas the photos used in the article show a blue check shirt. Old photos?

who knows...new pics, cute 'story'! Posted Image

I'm guessing whomever wrote the 'copy' made a mistake.

The pics are new & I don't know why when they are small his shirt looks like blue plaid.

If you look at larger versions, it looks kind of reddish-brown. I had seen some other pics yesterday & the color is a little more clear.

It is a cute story.

Ren

:gerrylicious::hugskisses:

Hello!

Cute story!!!! He always look so great, so handsome!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!! Lucky women!!!!

I wish it would happen to me in Quebec City, in your dreams Josée!!!!!

Josée