Gerard Butler GALS

@GerardButler's #OlympusHasFallen Blu-ray pre-order at Amazon now!

In an early announcement to retailers, Sony's explosive thriller 'Olympus Has Fallen' starring Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman has just been set for a Blu-ray release sometime later this year.

Specs, supplements, and a release date have not been set yet, but suggested list price for the Blu-ray is set at $40.99.

Source

If you order and use the AMAZON link in the GALS BOUTIQUE we'll get a few cents from each sale towards 'support' for the site :ty:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Yes, I am on amazon.com list for three copies...use some for gifts of persons that also enjoy Gerry B's movies.

Wishing him tons of good luck. Hope this girlfriend is the right one for him. So happy that he has someone that he really enjoys being with. Half of life's happiness is being with your loved ones, the other is enjoying your kids and grandkids...Nothing can take their place... :discosisters: Donna Jean and George and clan

:beat_dead_horse::pulpfiction:

Hello!

I can't wait to buy it!!!!! I'm counting the days!!!!!! I haven't seen it yet, I deserve two yellow cards!!!!! Shame on me!!!!! I'm joking!!!! The movie will come to me!!!!!!

Josée

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN has a running time of approximately 120 minutes and is rated R for strong violence and language throughout.

Bonus features are only available on the Blu-ray, including a blooper reel, as well as five featurettes: A look at the all-star cast in “The Epic Ensemble”, as well as behind-the-scenes looks in “Under Siege: The Making of Olympus Has Fallen,” “Creating the Action: VFX & Design,” “Ground Combat: Fighting the Terrorists,” and “Deconstructing the Black Hawk Sequence.”

Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Materials Include:

• Five featurettes:
  • “Under Siege: The Making of Olympus Has Fallen”
  • “The Epic Ensemble”
  • “Creating the Action: Visual FX & Design”
  • ”Deconstructing the Black Hawk Sequnce”
  • “Ground Combat: Fighting the Terrorists”
  • Bloopers

>source

One-sheet image from Sony Home Entertainment:

onesheet_sonyDVD.jpg

I totally agree. If I can someday afford a blue ray player it would have to be in my den for everyone to enjoy and I watch most of my Gerry movies in my bedroom, so I still wouldn't be able to see the extras.

Please find a way to make these people allow all of the benefits to all of the public and not just the rich.

Who do we write?

Sandy