Gerard Butler GALS

Where is Gerry?

Phantomslover

GERRY VISITS JAPAN ON AUGUST 25

According to Sports Hochi (Japan) and the Official Japanese Phantom of the Opera Website, Gerry is going back to Japan on August 25 to help celebrate the DVD release of POTO!!!

Reports are that there will be a Sing-A-Long for 700 fans Called "Let's Sing Along With The Phantom" and Gerry will SING during his visit to Japan!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

As much as I thrive on hearing the POTO soundtrack over and over again, the idea of hearing him sing again--I mean fresh, new stuff, even if it's the same songs--almost makes my heart stand still!! And now I CAN"T WAIT!!! :drool1:

OMG! :o

Gerry's gonna sing???????? :hit: :eye: :hit:

Why can't the US be cool like Japan??? why? :hissy:

Why can't shyt that that happen in PA? :hissy:

Can you imagine Gerry singing in Bube's Brewery?

Dark lit by candles, the smell of smoke and Burberry Brit?

:gg1:

I've never been there before Bethy, but you paint such an enticing picture! :eye:

I hope that some Japanese tarts capture this sing along on video - I must see this! I've said it before, when Gerry sings as Gerry (as compared to being a character such as Erik) = multiple Gerrygasms for Stef! :lol:

Damn! I'm already planning trips to NYC and Scotland I just don't think the budget OR the vacation schedule would handle an impromptu trip to Japan!!!! To be there with 700 fans singing with Gerry - WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I wanna be there too!!!!!!! (sorry, I'll take some cheese with that whine please).

Oh my gosh! A Phantom sing-along with Gerry? I think I'm going to cry, yep, there I go.... real tears. What I wouldn't give to be there (unfortunately, I don't have the funds, but maybe someday, he'll do something like that with his tarts and GALS).

Guess I'll just have to content myself listening to the soundtrack for the 1000th time!

Swan :tissues:

OMG! A Sing-a-Long w/Gerry! That is one of my ULTIMATE FANTASIES! NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR! :hissy: Does somebody on here know somebody who may know someone who owns a private jet that will seat a couple 100 Tarts? :ponder:

Japan is so cool when it comes to organizing events with Gerry. They love and treat him so well over there. Hopefully we'll have plenty of pics and maybe even a video to watch. :drool1:

Donna Lee :geettongue:

Hey that sounds fair :p God I would luv to hear him sing - as himself or as a character, doesn't really matter to me!! His voice just makes me melt. And when it gets all deep and he sort growls :gg1:

* Besides you just know he would have ...ehum...a ball,and his choice of about 100 or so slightly naughty GALS* :lol:

:blowkiss:

:gerrytacular: