Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #6

Paisleyscot

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Thank you so much glad you like him, upward and onward I have spent the last couple of hours sorting silks, Sue I know you like the one I am doing next, but dont worry, he isnt going anywhere soon.

I will have to just do the ones I have as I have lost touch with Jane and Bob who made my charts for me.

th_Agshoot2chart.jpg

This is a good one I hope

Hugs

June

June...Sue beat me to it. I was going to say that I want a picture of this new masterpiece when it hangs on your wall. We all want you displaying your artwork so others can be as impressed as we are. I'm so glad you are keeping him. He is VERY special and SO GORGEOUS!!!

I like the new chart for your next project. You know I love Gerry's mouth and this shows off the way it looks when he talks. LOVE IT!!!

Bonnie, June has a large stash of charts. She was smart and got many from her source.

Abby, so happy to see you here!! It has been a while. Welcome back my friend!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

OMG June...you know that the one you are thinking of doing next is just going to drive me CRAZY!!!! :multicigs::gerrygasm::mouthmaul: ... that puckered mouth!!!! OH MY MY^ MY!!!!!

Hi Kathy I've been so busy with my drawings and everything and It's nice to be back too I've missed it

About the Gerry drawing because I have been so busy It's hard to find time to finish him but It is more then half done and when things settle I will finish him

Abby

Hi Guys

Thank you so much glad you like him, upward and onward I have spent the last couple of hours sorting silks, Sue I know you like the one I am doing next, but dont worry, he isnt going anywhere soon.

I will have to just do the ones I have as I have lost touch with Jane and Bob who made my charts for me.

th_Agshoot2chart.jpg

This is a good one I hope

Hugs

June

Well June!

This one is a killer! OMGee, that open mouth will just kill us all. :thud: looking forward to the completion of this one! Wow! GAL down, again!

big hugs to you,

Diane

Hi Gals

Glad you like the new chart, I was working on it last night and it is very light in colour so I hope it is going to be ok and that my eyes will last out.

Diane has made me a beautiful siggy but I couldnt get it to post, I am going to have another go nowto see if I can make it work.

We shall see hehehe

Thanks

June

Hi Kathy I've been so busy with my drawings and everything and It's nice to be back too I've missed it

About the Gerry drawing because I have been so busy It's hard to find time to finish him but It is more then half done and when things settle I will finish him

Abby

Thanks Abby for the update on Gerry's drawing. I didn't want to put pressure on you by asking about it. Take your time, you know where to find us.

June, if you have problems posting your new siggy ask Sue to post it for you. As a MOD she can do that.

BTW, Looking forward to that MOUTH too!!! :cunning:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Yes June, please let me know if I can help....

Abby, we are very patient people...so not to worry my dear young friend.

hugs,

Sue

June....I knew Sue would give you a hand. She is a savior in more ways than one!!! :) The siggy looks GREAT!! Diane, beautiful job on that siggy!!!! :claphands: I love that cross stitch!!! :cunning:

June, I never thought I would hear you say you were looking forward to Gerry's hair. :rotflmao:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Gals

thank you for all your comments on my beautiful siggy by Diane

Kathy.I thought that may bring a reaction from you re Gerry's Hair hehehe. This one is so light, that I can hardly see the stitches that I have just done, I am doing it on a cream background so hope it will show up once completed, could be in a years time at this rate .

Good job I am a stayer.

Thanks again for your support

Hugs

June

Hi Gals

thank you for all your comments on my beautiful siggy by Diane

Kathy.I thought that may bring a reaction from you re Gerry's Hair hehehe. This one is so light, that I can hardly see the stitches that I have just done, I am doing it on a cream background so hope it will show up once completed, could be in a years time at this rate .

Good job I am a stayer.

Thanks again for your support

Hugs

June

Something tells me that it will all work out just fine. I remember when you were concerned about the Phantom's mask not showing up and it looked perfect when completed. I have faith in you. :)

~HUGS~ Kathy

Awww, :thankyou: all for your nice comments. I love to make siggies that showcase June's wonderful cross-stitch art. I want everyone to be able to see it whenever she does a post. That includes Gerry. Who knows...one day... :goodjob:

Kathy is right, June. We have faith in you. You always come through at the end and bless us with another of your masterpieces. Don't let Gerry get in your hair! lol (couldn't resist).

:hug:

Sham

Hi Gals

well I wouldnt have believed it when I started this one but here he is, page 1 completed.

th_IMG_0059_zps6d95c0d2.jpg

What do you think

Hugs

June

I think it is going to be a winner, as usual. You get the eyes right and you get Gerry. It is all in the eyes which are the windows of his soul. Gerry's eye and nose are perfect. Looking forward to his MOUTH!!!! Then I will *THUD* for sure!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy's right June the eyes are so important and you get them just right and it already looks like Gerry you always get him spot on can't wait to see this one finished

Abby