Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

URGENT! SERVER FEE DUE!

The checks mailed to GALS have been received from

Sabina, BlueJean and Lois G.

I haven't sent out TY emails yet, but hope to get to it this week barring any additional r/l and forum issues :D

We're still far from our yearly server fee so we still need to do a 'push' :ty:

Just sent donation via the donation box on the Forum page. Received receipt in email so it must have gone through alright.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I just sent something via Paypal. Sure wish it could be more. I don't come here nearly as often as I used to, but rest assured that I still love Gerry, and I still love GALS!! Judy

Mommaduck!! How the heck are you!!

Isabeau

We are halfway to our goal, :ty: soooooooooooo much to everyone who has been able to contribute.

Monthly subscriptions are helpful as well, since our bills come in monthly now (not just one big bill annually like before) it is great if there is a flow of donations on a monthly basis as well - and it doesn't hurt the wallet so much when spread out over the year.

We understand it isn't possible for everyone, and you are just as important and valuable to us at GALS either way.

:yourock:

Howdy all! Didn't we, once upon a time, have the capability to donate monthly without having to activly DO something? It came out automatically? RezzRN aka Naoma

Edited by RezzRN

:wave: Naoma!

Yes we did, but the forum subscription isn't available at this time.

Let me check with Dayna and the financial Mods and see if they are working on something.

We're very appreciative of our members whether or not they can help with financial support :rose: For those who can't give as much as they'd like during our big 'push' for funds there is an option for setting up a 'subscription' at PayPal - you can arrange to send a few dollars every month to GALS towrads support- for example: $5 a month would be a $60 yearly contribution. And a small amount per month is usually easier on our personal 'budget' :D:grouphug:

wow never knew this, good idea!! I'll set up something. a lot easier too :)

ok I need help, how do I set up a "subscription"? thanks

Edited by dlsmilad

Dina, Dayna is looking into re-establishing the subscription option -

PayPal had some changes and their users cannot set up option individually any longer - it must be an account set-up

and we'll see if D can arrange for this!

In shout-box you offered to send a check, that would be wonderful and appreciated :thankyou:

:hugs:

Barb

I'm gonna set up my bill pay to send a monthly amount. It won't be much currently, sorry to say. I don't really like Paypal and it will get to you all in a check form.

First installment will be sent out Friday

Veronica

:ty: Veronica and JIll...

:hearts: to all who are able to help!

I just sent something via PayPal...this is my first time, so I hope I did it correctly...

We're very appreciative of our members whether or not they can help with financial support :rose: For those who can't give as much as they'd like during our big 'push' for funds there is an option for setting up a 'subscription' at PayPal - you can arrange to send a few dollars every month to GALS towrads support- for example: $5 a month would be a $60 yearly contribution. And a small amount per month is usually easier on our personal 'budget' :D:grouphug:

I'll send my $65.00 now, sorry missed this, hope it helps,

OK...for some odd reason, PayPal took a long time to 'verify' my bank account...so I re-entered the info...it verified, so everything should be OK now....PayPal statement says one thing, my online bank statement says another....crazy....

I have just sent some money

Sent some will try and send some more...

We have over 3000 members, surely is each sent $1.00 we'd have it!!!!

I've donated! Really hope it helps xx

To those who am help please do and thank you, to those who can't, prayers are awesome currency xx

:ty: to MORNINGSTAR and Discoveringme, your checks were received!

Yes, Bonnie, we are still short for the yearly total.

Appreciate what has been sent! :D

We are currently at half the needed amount!

:ty:

I would like to send something it made not be much . I dont get paid until the 24. Gemstone.