Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at Wimbledon: Photos, Video, GIF, Articles

becozy

twletty7713.png

@jaredpadaletty

Gerard Butler and Bradley Cooper's reactions at Wimbledon made my day. pic.twitter.com/gYWw7Z0s00

10:46 AM - 7 Jul 13

twletty7713b.jpg

@jaredpadaletty

Cuties at Wimbledon. pic.twitter.com/pKn58trSnW

https://twitter.com/jaredpadaletty/media/grid

My best friend is a Bradley Cooper fan and I, of course, love The Butler. When we saw these pics of "our men" together, we both flipped out!!! I must say Mr. Butler is looking mighty dapper in the blue sports coat and white slacks!! They are so cute and enthusiastic!

From Marie Claire magazine on line:

Andy Murray might have ruled the court, but in spectator's box, it was Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler's blossoming bromance which caused excited tweeters to get snap-happy.

The A-list actors, who both wore blue suits for the Wimbledon men's singles final, were sat alongside Bradley's model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, just metres away from Coleen and Wayne Rooney and Victoria Beckham and Tana Ramsay.

Viewers watching the match from home took pictures of the pair on their TV, capturing the moment that they indulged in a quick, shameless 'selfie' snap on Bradley's phone. Amazing.

Both Bradley and Gerard rose from their seats and cheered when Andy Murray scooped his win, waving their arms in the air in excitement, while poor Suki was cut out of every shot. We even spotted Gerard having a quick catch-up with Coleen and Wayne Rooney during the match.

Bradley's been a regular at Wimbledon 2013, but it's the first time we've seen Gerard supporting is fellow Scot Andy in his win.

Gerard and Bradley have been pals since they co-presented an award together at the Oscars ceremony in 2010.

Andy Murray became the first British men's singles champion at the tournament since Fred Perry in 1936, after beating the world number one in straight sets 6-4, 7-5, 6-4.

What a treat it was to have these two in attendance. We can't get enough of Gerard's 'excited face'.

From the Today show. Funny!
July 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM ET

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

It was love, set and a perfect match for film stars Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler at the Wimbledon tennis tournament in London on Sunday.
The two actors were spotted sitting together at the men's singles final wearing blue suits and ties and sunglasses — and posing for a selfie, shot on Cooper's phone.

The Daily Mail newspaper reports that Cooper, 38, and Butler, 43, have been pals since presenting together at the 2010 Academy Awards. The paper also makes a point of saying that Cooper's rumored girlfriend, 21-year-old Suki Waterhouse, had to play second fiddle to Butler.

USA Today throws in a GIF of the two actors for good measure.

While Cooper and Butler were winning hearts with their bromance, Britain's Andy Murray won the tournament to the delight of the home crowd.

video:
http://www.today.com/entertainment/bradley-cooper-gerard-butler-find-match-snap-selfie-wimbledon-6C10565444

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news

world news

and

news about the economy

:claphands::highfive:

Hello!

Thanks for all these great pictures and videos!!!!! He looks so great, more handsome than ever and Bradley Cooper as well!!!!! No needs to watch the game, I'm joking!!!!! Gerard's reaction is priceless!!!!! The two best tennis players, my favorites, great game, I'm very happy for Andy Murray, well-deserved, even though I'm also a big fan of Novak Djokovic!!!!! This is Josée Légaré for "TSN"!!!! I'm joking, I'm not a sportscaster, only a big fan of tennis!!!

Josée

I agree--some of the best shots of Gerry in a long time! Love the hair color & length. He looks to be 10 or more years younger!

bflo