Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry wrote an essay on The Phantom of the Opera in Time's 100 Most Influential People Who Never Lived

Available on newsstands and Amazon now through October 2013

You can order from Amazon through The Boutique (GALS will get a few cents of each sale towards Support ;) )

Go to the Boutique

copy and paste

TIME The 100 Most Influential People Who Never Lived

into the 'Amazon Search' box

and order from that link! :D

This title will be released on September 17, 2013.

cover.jpg

image of cover and overleaf of the section that Gerry contributed to: https://twitter.com/spielerman/status/360521702276464640/photo/1

cover_section+overleaf.jpg

There's a 'Look Inside' feature and you can see Gerry's page as Contributor, and his article listing in the Index

is on page 82

contributors.jpgcontents.jpg

:D

Added info to the first link Sandy...

image of cover and overleaf of the section that Gerry contributed to: >https://twitter.com/spielerman/status/360521702276464640/photo/1

There's a 'Look Inside' feature and you can see Gerry's page as Contributor, and his article listing in the Index

>contributors.jpg>contents.jpg

Added info to the first link Sandy...

image of cover and overleaf of the section that Gerry contributed to: >https://twitter.com/spielerman/status/360521702276464640/photo/1

>cover_section+overleaf.jpg

>contributors.jpg>contents.jpg

Thanks so much, Barb. I am still so computer illiterate. can't seem to catch up on technology. Of course, dying and spending 3 month in the hospital hasn't helped my situation the least little bit.

I've forgotten part of what I had managed to learn.

Thank you again for your constant understanding and assistance.

Sandy

I would have posted sooner, but I was busy with the last days of our French Exchange student :peace:

I have my copy on pre-order :highfive:

I can't wait to see what Gerry has to say about our beloved Erik. I'm sure it'll be verra verra good!

I just got home with my copy! (I still have one on pre-order w/amazon)

I must admit to being let down. :gah: First, it isn't an essay at all! It's 4, FOUR questions asked by Time to Gerry. And they're not very indepth questions either... IMO its $13 not well spent. :sad:

But I did take pics, so Barb, if you want, you can add them to the GALlery.

th_IMG_20130729_165341_zps4bd234e7.jpg th_IMG_20130729_165433_zps69bdb839.jpg th_IMG_20130729_165551_zpsdf511125.jpg th_IMG_20130729_165619_zps7a34e030.jpg

Well, I am sorry to say Barb....I cannot get my computer to co-operate with the printer to scan. I tried for a couple of hours with no luck. :confused:

Oh!! Thanks for trying Deb. It's very frustrating when the electronics won't play nicely together! I still can't get my husband's 'wireless' printer to cooperate with his home office laptop!

Thanks again for trying...I'll see if I can get a copy this weekend! :D

:metoyou: