Gerard Butler GALS

@GerardButler on shortlist #ScottishFashionIcon

becozy

• 2 weeks later...

Did I see somewhere on the site that you can only have one vote per email address?

If anyone knows for sure please let me know. I'd vote more if I can.

Sandy

Foreget it, I just ried to vote again and it said that email address had already been used to vote. So I guess I only get three votes.

Hope he wins.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

:ty: to all who voted but Gerry didn't make the 'final list' for this year. :sad:

from: http://www.scottishfashionawards.com/fashion_icon.php

SCOTTISH FASHION AWARDS FASHION ICON 2013

After weeks of voting and literally thousands of entries we have a final short list of Scottish Fashion Icon nominees ahead of the big night on 9th October 2013. There was a frenzy of votes not just the UK but from around the world, no doubt attributed to many of the nominees fan clubs - we love that passion. But alas there can be only one winner on the night. We are now officially sold out so you can watch our social media feeds from London's Dover House and follow the news live as it happens from the red carpet on Wednesday 9th October. Voting is now closed. The winner of the competition has been informed. Many thanks for all your votes! Stay tuned!