Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation announces amounts raised for charity!

On behalf of RIsing Phoenix Charitable Foundation, its officers and volunteers, I am happy to announce the net proceeds from the funds raised during the 8th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention and Charity Gala in Las Vegas, Nevada.

$11,890.45

$6,534.63 has been remitted to Angels of East Africa

and *$5,355.82 has been remitted to The Shade Tree

THANK YOU, all of you, from the bottom of our hearts for your extremely generous contributions and for your continued support of Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation and the charities it supports!

(*$346.89 of the $5,355.82 represents the net proceeds from the Ebay auction of the Beowulf 'britches' from March)

Does that include the Ebay items Gerry signed and donated?

If not, when will we know how much they all brought and how that will be distributed?

Love him so much for doing that.

Sandy

Shirsan, I believe these figures do include the eBay items.

I would like to suggest that everyone who won something in the eBay auction, please take the time to leave eBay feedback for the Rising Phoenix to help the Foundation build up some positive seller ratings. This is important if they plan to do other auctions on eBay. Many frequent eBay buyers look at those numbers and ratings when deciding whether or not to bid. I know I do. Of course, since I know the Rising Phoenix, I didn't hesitate to bid, but others might not be willing to take a chance on a new, unfamiliar seller.

The autographed items auctioned on Ebay were NOT included in the totals announced at the top of this thread.

Marlene Richter, Executive Director of The Shade Tree has already written us an eloquent acknowledgment, and I am attaching a copy for others to read.

RPCFAcknowledgmentfromTST2013_zpsae45b31

I will post separately regarding the Ebay auctioned items.

Thanks everyone!

Sign in to follow this