Gerard Butler GALS
ginnywhit

Photographs from Convention

Does anyone know when the photos from 2013 Convention will be posted.... :multicigs:

I haven't heard anything. Soon, I hope.

Suzie

I am still waiting to receive the "thumb drive" with the images - :watchclock:

when it does arrive I will have to 'sort' and 'resize' the images for the gallery - :unsure:and since there are usually 'tons' of images

it will take some time.

They'll be added to Gallery as quickly as possible after receipt and processing.. :)

Apologies for the wait :rose: - I have no idea what happened to delay them. :confused:

First the delay was with the photogs. Then I got them and dropped the ball. I was in an accident on May 1st that has me suffering with a bit of carpal tunnel syndrome. I kept thinking it would go away and I'd get to load the images, but that has not been the case (I'm sorry for being greedy -- this was to have been a source of "fun" for me and I didn't pass the baton fast enough). I then arranged to send them to Barb. Barb contacted me this morning to alert me that she had not yet received the drive pursuant to the USPS tracking service.

Unable to obtain additional information, I've been doing the "panic dance" trying to figure out how to track something that's not in the system. Then I remembered that my boss took the mail a couple of times recently (his gesture of "help"). When I asked him to check his vehicles, he said he'd looked for the package, but didn't see it. (But he didn't remember ever having it, either.) However -- just to be able to tell myself I looked "everywhere" -- I searched and I found it well hidden between/underneath the seats! I shook it at him and said, "This is the package that you swore on pinky toes you'd never had in your possession!! GET TO CHOPPIN!"
I have, this day, PERSONALLY handed said package to a fully authorized agent of the United States Post Office.
I need a valium. O_o
Hopefully, my past history for "getting things done" is evidence that this kind of delay is unusual behavior for me. "Real life" definitely has had me off my game the last few months. There are no words to adequately apologize for making everyone wait. I'm terribly sorry.
Hol

I'm trying to remember if I had good hair days in Vegas. I hate seeing pictures of myself, but look forward to seeing picture of my GALfriends! :dancegal: (What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?)

Suzie

Holly, these things do happen! :D I'm looking forward to seeing all the photos and remembering all the fun we had!

No problem Hol,I know you have had a lot on your plate recently that is why I knew they'd be eventually posted. :-))

I already posted this in another thread - Would it be possible for the members to post their location in the pic? Would be fun to connect a face to the name.

con13.jpg

Bonnie

Nice idea Bonnie!

I am working on the photos which I received yesterday and will add 'em as soon as I can! (Dang RL!)

:hugs:

Barb

I already posted this in another thread - Would it be possible for the members to post their location in the pic? Would be fun to connect a face to the name.

con13.jpg

Bonnie

There are just a few people that I do not know by name. I'll work on identifying the others, though. :-) Thanks again for the understanding. Thanks to Barb for taking the baton! Grateful :hugs:

Ah.....thanks. Nice to know Dayna - and connect a beautiful face with the Gal who has been doing all the work on the site for us. I don't know if I've ever seen a mother/daughter look so much alike.

Hugs

Bonnie