Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2013

Lady Elissa

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TeamMilo.gif

I am ready for Milo to get outta here, towel or no. I'm still kinda pissed at him for that "getting laid" line, too. If you love her, you own up to it, you jerk. So byebye.

And Johnnie off to Exile Isle where I'll volunteer to massage away that pain in his very-low-back region that he was mentioning the other day ... TeamJohnnie.gif

Edited by saga

Elissa & Suzie - I'm going to go with you with Jack Rusoe - tough to forget about the wet white shorts & shirt though! And of course Mike Banning to Exile Island where I will be in line behind Suzie!

Barbara

Whew--I think I just made it before the cutoff! Anyway, I will go with the group that votes off Jack Russo,

and will send that big-hearted hunk-of-man Mike Banning where I absolutely do plan on joining the group for

his, uh, favors!!

Judy

Welcome to the 2013 Edition of Gerry Character Survivor!

Exile Island continues- Week 15

Each week (weeks 10-18) or until only 10 men remain, we will vote to eliminate one man from the game and to send another man to Exile Island. The man with the most Exile votes in one week will be immune from elimination the following week. At the end of the Exile round of play, the surviving man with the most trips to Exile Island will receive an additional week of immunity at the conclusion of this round of play.

The thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (No late votes will be accepted.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), and Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel). Please note that they are not included in this tournament. They are sharpening their weapons and gathering their arsenals in preparation for a Tournament of Champions, which will take place at a later date.

Eliminated last week was: Jack Rusoe

Exile Island winner last week was: Mike Banning- he is immune from elimination this week

Week 15 - Please make your vote very clear. For example: I vote to kick off (send home, boot off, eliminate, etc) Joe Blow and to send John Doe to Exile Island.

In no specific order, here are our competitors: Please vote one off. Please vote one for Exile Island.

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks

Sam Childers - Machine Gun Preacher

Milo Boyd - The Bounty Hunter

One-Two - Rock'n'Rolla

Mike Banning- Olympus Has Fallen - Immune

The Stranger - Dear Frankie

Terry Sheridan - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Johnnie Donne - The Jury

Dracula - Dracula 2000

Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen

Mike Chadway - The Ugly Truth

King Leonidas - 300

Creedy - Reign of Fire

George Dryer– Playing for Keeps

Eliminated:

Week 1- Chaun and Lead Seaman

Week 2- Sea Captain and Burke

Week 3- Cassius and Jacko

Week 4- Peter (Little White Lies) and Yasha

Week 5- Tim Bolton and Peter (Please)

Week 6- Charles Bellamy and Chris Kumac

Week 7- Gus and Marty Claymore

Week 8- Sam (One More Kiss) and Archie Brown

Week 9- Stoick and Neil Randall

Week 10- Jackie Jr.

Week 11- Alex Rover and Kable (Tie)

Week 12- Tullus Aufidius

Week 13- Frank Borghi

Week 14- Jack Rusoe

Aw, this is starting to get tough. :bleh:

I guess this week I feel like dumping Mike Chadway and his Ugly Truth! (That's really the only thing ugly about him, though.)

While we are talking about folks named Mike, I would like to return Mike Banning to Exile Island where I shall one again be waiting at the head of the line!

Suzie

Got your votes, Suzie and Kathy! :)

My votes this week are to boot Milo and send Dracula, (yes, you read that right), to Exile Island. Stupid photobucket won't let me copy posting codes today, so I couldn't use the team logos. Grrr.

This is very important, ladies, now that both Mikes are in play. Please, please, please, be very specific when voting for either of the "Mike" characters. "Mike C." and "Mike B." , or you could say "Chadway" and "Banning." Of course, if you use the Team Logos, it will be obvious as to which "Mike" it is. Did I say please enough times? :D

Edited by Lady Elissa

I will boot Milo B. off with that horrible plaid shirt and it looks like I have "push" two buddies out of line so I can be first with Mike Banning on Exile Island.

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it!!!

Barbara

I vote to kick off TeamLeonidas.gif ... even though HE does give good kicks!! th_300_35.jpg and we all know he has a scrumptious a*s!!!!

One again, my TeamJohnnie.gif to exile.

Just because I'm short, y'all think you can push me out of the MIke Banning line. HMPH! Just remember, I'm little but I fight sneaky!! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!! LOL!

Suzie the Terminator

Lets face it ladies, Mike Banning can handle all three of us at once. Although he may be a little tired after Texas Suzie the Terminator.... th_Thisiswhatpromotingamoviecando.jpg Poor guy!!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy