Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

"DEFCON 1"! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I sent my donation in too. Don't spend any money to send me anything. Save it all for our GALS!

Suzie

THANKS to EVERYONE for simply reading this thread!!

THANKS to those who've donated. To those unable to do so, trust me, WE UNDERSTAND. "Dinna fash!" THANKS for your participation on the site! After all, without you, what's the point?! (Prayers going up for those in tough times.)

To those who've indicated they'd prefer I donate money to the "cause" instead of spending it on postage/production, I have made an additional donation honoring those requests. If you're still interested in the notepad, drop me a PM! I'm more than happy to send my wee token of thanks! :)

:grouphug:

THANKS to EVERYONE for simply reading this thread!!

THANKS to those who've donated. To those unable to do so, trust me, WE UNDERSTAND. "Dinna fash!" THANKS for your participation on the site! After all, without you, what's the point?! (Prayers going up for those in tough times.)

To those who've indicated they'd prefer I donate money to the "cause" instead of spending it on postage/production, I have made an additional donation honoring those requests. If you're still interested in the notepad, drop me a PM! I'm more than happy to send my wee token of thanks! :)

:grouphug:

Thank you Holly for your additional donation and honoring my request. Every bit helps and we need the help. Let us know how we are doing in donations and how far we have yet to go. I know it will take time to tally due to mailed donations.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Sent a donation via Paypal. Hope it at least helps! Please don't worry about sending a gift to me either. :)

Will you let us know when the emergency is over (ie., when the necessary costs are covered)?

Sent some over the weekend. Sorry I've been MIA...life's been crazy.

Much love to all the GALS!

Amy

I've been out of town scouting Vegas locations for our Pajamas & Penthouses party (so we can gather while waiting for the 2015 convention). I'll check with admin and get an update asap. (I'm about to get on a plane, so it might not be until tomorrow. :-)

I also sent something and I do not need a gift. It is for me a gift that I can use your photos for my graphics.

(Google Translate)

Jindra

Just donated will donate more after pay day xx

Gift not required!!

Keep her lit!

:dancegal: I got my sister Pam to send you money through her paypal account.......I'm in for another year!

May, you don't have to pay to be a member of GALS. Donations are voluntary! You are "in" regardless of donations. But thank you for helping us keep GALS functioning!!

Hugs,

Suzie

I know but in my mind; helping keep the site open is part of my responsibility..if not it will be lost to us all...I've been here 8 years and hope to go on a lot longer.... :claphands:

Just sent something via the donation link here...wish it could have been more! I'm another who hasn't been on the site as much as I used to be, but considering the awesome memories and friends I've gained through GBGALS, I'd be terribly sad to see it close down...Gerry and the GALS are forever in my heart!

Aww, thanks, D. I feel exactly the same way about GALS and my GALfriends!

Suzie

May, you don't have to pay to be a member of GALS. Donations are voluntary! You are "in" regardless of donations. But thank you for helping us keep GALS functioning!!

Hugs,

Suzie

:drink:

I also sent something and I do not need a gift. It is for me a gift that I can use your photos for my graphics.

(Google Translate)

Jindra

Can you imagine NO GALLERY? :gah:

Hugs,

Suzie

:drink:

(Google Translate)

Jindra

Can you imagine NO GALLERY? :gah:

No, I cannot. That's why I set up paypal account. :cunning:

Status of donations as of yesterday - we have received $1,353 via PayPal since sounding the alarm. I will do my best to go by the P.O. box this afternoon to pick up any snail mail checks received. Thank you to everyone who has contributed whatever you could to help keep GALS running, we love you. Even if you can't contribute at this time, we love you and are glad you are here.

Will you let us know how much more we need after you get the smail mail (mine is in that stack!)? Thanks for this update.

Hugs

Bonnie

Yes, I will keep providing updates as I receive them from Admin. It's my understanding that we're only halfway to what we need. That is to say $1500.00. We need to collect another $1500 by March 1st (I think).

There were checks totaling $220 in the P.O, Box so that means we have collected $1,573 We will need about $1,425 more to get us through the whole year,

I just made a payment :metoyou: I will try to send more before "D" Day because :igotgals: and even though I don't come on here much this is where I made my friends :hearts:

Today is payday, so Good Sport and I just sent in another donation via pay pal. I forgot to put screen names, but you know who we are! :D

I sent my best by Paypal a while back but I'm like everyone else, I'd love a note pad with Gerry's gorgeous

face on it, but keep the funds for the site.

I'd rather see his face on here.

By the way, how are we doing? Did we make the goal?

Love all you GALS.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan