Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Mirin

Scottish films and television series with no Gerry?

:marek: Hi,

Cant help being a bit disappointed that although Gerry has been busy with other acting and producing roles over the past few years, he hasnt been in some of the well received Scottish set films that have been released - The Angel's Share, Brave or Sunshine on Leith. Now too Outlander is being released to great publicity and anticipation from the huge fanbase of readers of Diana Gabaldon's book series.. I appreciate that the Jamie Fraser role is too young now to be suitable for hime but if more films in the series are made I would love him to appear as a character in the series at some point. (By the way the actor Sam Heughan who is cast as Jamie looks wonderful and is a Scot rom New Galloway in the Scottish borders)

It is such a pity that the Robert Burns flm has never got off the ground as Gerry was so well suited for that role.

I am now dying to see what he will be like as the Egyptian god Set in Gods of Egypt,

regards to all,

Mirin

:marek::)

Hello!

I totally agree with you!!!! There are some great Scottish actors and Gerard is among them, always nice to hear about other Scottish actors!!!!

Josée

:marek: Hi,

Cant help being a bit disappointed that although Gerry has been busy with other acting and producing roles over the past few years, he hasnt been in some of the well received Scottish set films that have been released - The Angel's Share, Brave or Sunshine on Leith. Now too Outlander is being released to great publicity and anticipation from the huge fanbase of readers of Diana Gabaldon's book series.. I appreciate that the Jamie Fraser role is too young now to be suitable for hime but if more films in the series are made I would love him to appear as a character in the series at some point. (By the way the actor Sam Heughan who is cast as Jamie looks wonderful and is a Scot rom New Galloway in the Scottish borders)

It is such a pity that the Robert Burns flm has never got off the ground as Gerry was so well suited for that role.

I am now dying to see what he will be like as the Egyptian god Set in Gods of Egypt,

regards to all,

Mirin

One funny thing is that if you do a google search for Sam Heughan (the actor cast as Jamie in the "Outlander" series), the photo that google gives you first for him is his face photoshopped onto Gerry's Attila. Which cracks me up.

I mean, Sam is lovely. Gerry is beyond lovely. But Sam photoshopped onto Gerry is just silly.