Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

VEGAS PENTHOUSE & PJ PARTY

:streaker:

I missed chat as well :fook:....... but I'm in!

Cheryl

Nowww... if only we can find a way to get Gerry "IN"! :p

We've got a PAID partier! We're off like a herd of turtles! :-)

How far away from the hotel is the airport? and which airport? McCarran? I'm going to pay for everything now while I'm able :D

McCarran is the airport for Las Vegas. There are tons of shuttles from the airport that go to all the hotels on the strip, I think they charge about $8 each way, but it has been awhile since I've flown there so I could be wrong about the price; I usually drive. The airport is less than 5 miles away from the hotel, often attendees will post about their flight schedules here so if they find someone else arriving close to their arrival they can share a cab.

This GAL is all paid up! Fire up the Gerrita machine!

I still need to pay the fee to par-tay, but flights and hotel are booked. Ain't no way I'm gonna miss this! :D

It's shaping up! :cunning:IF YOU'VE PAID, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PAYPAL "EMAIL ADDRESS" FOR ADDITIONAL COMMUNICATIONS FROM ME. ;)

Here are the details I just received from Planet Hollywood:

RESERVATION METHOD

Each individual is responsible for making his/her own reservations with Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas. Reservations must be made through our Reservations Department or through the provided online web link by June 11, 2014. Each individual must identify themselves with the group name and group code in order to receive the group rates. A deposit (first nights room and tax) is required at the time of registration, the remaining night’s room and tax will be due at check in. There is a 72 hour cancellation policy for individual reservations. A full refund is provided for any reservation cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival. All no-shows will forfeit the deposit. Any reservations made after the cut-off date are subject to availability and will be added at the current public rate.

Group Information for booking:

Group name: Gerard Butler PJ Party

Group Code: VM3GBP4

Call- in number: 877-244-9474

Online Link: http://www.totalrewards.com/hotel-reservations?propCode=PHV&groupCode=VM3GBP4

Just paid my gathering fee!!!

Just booked room. I'm so pumped up!

Party fee *check* Room *check* Gambling money *workin on it*

FYI: Planet Hollywood reservation site has a 25% off promotion July through September.

Sara

I'll have to look into that. Thanks, Sara!

Suzie

Kelley and I and our roomie are arriving Thursday and leaving Monday as well. When it gets closer, we can plan some stuff to do that Sunday. We're staying at the Excalibur cuz it's cheap. Super excited to finally meet everyone after all this time. :D

So, how many GALS have paid for registration, hotel, or flight? I'm just trying to see how many commited GALS we have.

Issy

Elissa and I have hotel and flights booked.

Suzie

I think there are 12 that have paid, but don't quote me on that.

Sorry, y'all. I've been sick as a dawg!

We currently have 10 actual paid participants. But there are several others, like the O'Neals that indicate they'll be there, but haven't deposited yet.

Hol

How much food will the $160 cover? I need to know so I know how many meals to plan for on my(gotta keep working on myVegas for loyalty points for free food).

We'll have pizza one night and something else on the other (still determining), with "nibblies" throughout. :-)