Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

VEGAS PENTHOUSE & PJ PARTY

Do we have an update?

What will happen *if* we don't get the needed 30? Could we just get a smaller suite? I'm going to Vegas no matter what!

Elissa and I will go no matter what too.

Suzie

Elissa and I will go no matter what too.

Suzie

Yep! :ladies_night::Gerritas::vegasbaby:

KB and I are crunching the numbers to see what kind of alterations we can make, if any, and still host the event. Possibly implementing the suggestions posted herein. KB and I have been ships in the night lately, passing in between "parenting duties." I promise we're trying to make it happen. :-)

If you are a member at other Gerry sites (e.g. weirdly obsessive, .net, etc) PLEASE feel free to extend an invitation by posting the information and/or a link to this thread. Also, feel free to post a link to your FB and/or twitter accounts.

Holly- If you can let me know the confirmation code for the suite, I can check on saving money with the package deal I messaged you about.

Dawn- I need to get the package info from you. Please call me as soon as possible so we can find out if it can be used for the suite.

Issy

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I can't go. I've got a convention I've gotta be at the same weekend....

:bleh:

Just sent the balance for the Vegas Penthouse & PJ event! Hope we are going to get 30 people. Only 2 1/2 weeks left until the May 1st deadline!

Sara

I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be doing this again next year, so y'all have a blast. (Too many conflicts for that weekend for me but I'll be drooling in spirit over all the fun. :kiss: )

:rose:

Do we have an update?

What will happen *if* we don't get the needed 30? Could we just get a smaller suite? I'm going to Vegas no matter what!

UPDATE! After much "finagling" and discussion, KB, Celine and I have decided to proceed as planned despite being less than 30 attendees.

HOWEVER, some adjustments MAY have to be made. Here's the deal:

We tried to save some money by reducing the size of the suite. BUT, PH is sold out for "our weekend." To re-book a smaller suite will actually cost MORE money than what we have booked at the moment.

Good news: We'll have enough room to skate in the place and do VARIOUS activities without bothering each other. (e.g., movie watchers can watch movies, while game players can play games, loungers can lounge, etc. without crowding. That's not to say we won't still be laughing over each other, but you get my drift.) :-)

Bad (?) news: Since we currently don't have any "extra money," (we've only collected enough to cover the room rental for two nights), we still trying to figure out how to cover food/nibblies. We're still planning on pizza and something else that's TBA, but we may need to "pass the hat."

As for the room, we should be able to check in at 3:00p on Friday, 7/11. Partiers will have access to the room 24/7 from check-in to check-out at 11a on Sunday, 7/13. I will have everyone's email and will send out a notice with the room number as soon as it's obtained. (If you won't have access to email during your trip, please email gbpjparty@gmail.com to advise as to how you'd like to be notified.)

If y'all are amenable to the "pass your hat" pizza fund collection, then it's ALL SYSTEMS GO as far as the planners are concerned. Of course, if we get more people, this particular aspect of things is moot.

So ... SEE YE IN JULY!

:thewoman: Holly, KB, and Celine! That's excellent news! Feel free to pass the hat my way. Anything else I can to to help, just let me know!

:woohoo::penguin::cloud9::drink::vegasbaby:

Thank you, Holly, KB, and Celine! I will certainly chip in for anything I can. (If this job comes through, that won't be a problem!) You are all the best for doing all this work. I have booked my flight, so I'll definitely be there!

Issy

You can pass the hat my way too. I'll do everything I can to make this happen!

Suzie

Me too - Holly, KB & Celine - pass the hat my way too - thank you for all your hard work and stressing over this - it will be great - we will laugh a lot - and memories will be made. Able to watch movies with Gerry and other fans is a treat that I love. We can moon over him all we want!!!

Got my air fare, my room, my luggage wheel fixed, and have my bunny slippers ready!

Hugs, Lu

Edited by lugerry

A few bracelets that I've made so far for Vegas. th_GALSbracelets_zpscc31b341.jpg

If you want any special colors or beads, just let me know! :rose:

Edited by Isabeau

Beautiful work - Izzy - I need to tell you what colors and I have a small wrist - will measure it for you. Thank you for being so generous with your talent and making these for us. Party time!!!

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Those are beautiful, Issy! :goodjob:

I agree. Those are lovely. I have a small wrist just like Lu and my colors are aqua and cobalt blue.

What a nice thing to do, Issy!

XOXO,

Suzie

Those are so pretty Issy! It is awesome that you are making these for us <3!

I canna wait to see ye in July!

ps~pass that hat my way too!

Those are beautiful, Issy! :goodjob:

I finished yours yesterday, Elissa! th_DSCN0132_zps23b4b260.jpg th_Elissasbracelet_zps5326f8c0.jpg

Those are so pretty Issy! It is awesome that you are making these for us <3!

I canna wait to see ye in July!

ps~pass that hat my way too!

Here's yours! th_DSCN0127_zpse240bd1c.jpg th_KnightPhantomsbracelet_zpsbd6d9b26.jp

Edited by Isabeau

A few bracelets that I've made so far for Vegas. th_GALSbracelets_zpscc31b341.jpg

WOW! They're all GORGEOUS, Issy! (I'm particularly fond of the BLUE one *wink wink*) :-P In all seriousness, THANK YOU for adding to our wee collection of treats for the weekend. We may not have quantity, but we have QUALITY! It's going to be FUN!!

:hugs:

Spot

Mine is PAIRFECT!!! Elissa's is verra pretty too.

I just saw mine, Issy! I love it! :thewoman:

I just went on GALS Cafe Press shop in the boutique and ordered 5 new t-shirts for Vegas. Some for PJ tops, and some to wear with jeans. Mine had gotten faded or had shrunk from being washed and dried so much.

WOW! They're all GORGEOUS, Issy! (I'm particularly fond of the BLUE one *wink wink*) :-P In all seriousness, THANK YOU for adding to our wee collection of treats for the weekend. We may not have quantity, but we have QUALITY! It's going to be FUN!!

:hugs:

Spot

Holly's bracelet: th_DSCN0131_zpsd5648354.jpg

Hey, Celine, do you think Ali will like this? th_Alibracelet_zpsd107368f.jpg

Mine is PAIRFECT!!! Elissa's is verra pretty too.

th_Awshucks_zps9e8dbfb5.jpg Thanks!

Edited by Isabeau

Just a sample of some other one's I've made to give you an idea of the variety. If you see anything you like, you can let me know and I'll reserve it for you, or you can let me know what specifically you would like and I'll be more than happy to make it for you!

th_DSCN0139_zpsccb59dc1.jpg th_DSCN0138_zpsda7713bf.jpg th_DSCN0137_zps2301014f.jpg th_DSCN0136_zps29ca0220.jpg th_DSCN0129_zpsd5cc3c07.jpg th_DSCN0126_zps99c9e4c5.jpg (This one is a bit more purple than blue)

th_DSCN0135_zps9d4eb676.jpg th_DSCN0134_zpsf54e7425.jpg th_DSCN0133_zpsed02c316.jpg

Edited by Isabeau