Gerard Butler GALS

Update on Ladyfran

I talked to Frannie a few days ago and thought I would share with all of you. See sounded so much better and ladies she gained about 20 pounds weighing in at 117 - which is so awesome - it took her about three months. She said she wasn't going to let this get her down and she was sure to eat all the icing on her cupcakes. She walks around her apartment but her legs are weak so she will be starting therapy hopefully this week. So please keep her in your prayers and positive thoughts for her continued success. I know many people miss her here and her beautiful art work.

If you want to leave her a message here I will be more than happy to get them to her.

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Thanks for the update, Lu! Tell her that all her gals are pulling for her! Continued prayers for her, her healthcare providers and those that love her...

For my dear friend, Frannie!

Never thought I would be cheering over a friend gaining weight but I am right now. So happy to hear that you are doing much better. Keep up the good work because you are very special to all of us here on GALS. We miss you so much but know you have been going through tough times and we all have been praying for you and will continue to pray for continued improvement in your health. May God bless you and keep you in his healing hands.

Thank you Barbara for keeping us informed of Frannie's health.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Dear Frannie! You have been so much on my mind and in my heart these last few days! I am so pleased to hear that you have been feeling better and have even put on some weight! I finally got around to shipping out your set of the Chanson de l'Ange series and you should be receiving the shipment in 5-10 days! I autographed them for you and hope you will enjoy the conclusion to the story! My love to you, dear lady!~ Swannie

:hearts:Thanks for the update and please give her all my love...and I pray for her health and strength to come back so that she also may return to Gals...who really miss her!

Dear, sweet Frannie. My heart is full knowing you are improving. I think of you all the time and you are daily in my prayers. I know your family and doctors are taking good care of you. All your GALS have your back too. We love you and miss you. May God continue to hold you in His hands and bring you health and happiness.

Gentle hugs, my dear friend.

Suzie

Barb, thank you for the update.

I stay so far behind because of my health that I didn't even know you had a health problem.

I'm so glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.

I assure you that you will be in my prayers for God to keep you in his healing hands and in his grace.

Love,

Sandy

Dear Frannie,

I'm so happy to hear you gained some weight and are able to get up and walk around a bit!

Please keep doing what your doing on your journey to good heath.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and ((HUGS))

Suzanne xo

Our dear Frannie--so glad to get an update with this really good news. Just know you are loved and that you are missed.

Hang in there and I pray you continue to improve!!

Hugs, Judy

P.S. Thanks to Lu for keeping track of you for us!!

Thank you for the update, Barbara. Frannie, I'm so glad to hear that you are mending a bit. I pray for your continued progress and know that you are being sent lots of hugs.

:hugs: and :butterfly: being sent your way along with :sword: to make you smile.

:hearts:

Jilly :rose:

• 4 weeks later...