Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2013

Here is a repost of the set-up for this week. If you have already voted, your vote has been counted, so please do NOT vote again, unless you are changing your vote. I have votes from the following people: Texas Gramma, Forbes Girl, Sara, Saga, Rocknrolla, and Irish. :)

Week 26- And then there were three! NO more immunity.

Each week (weeks 24-the end) we will vote to eliminate one man from the game until only one man remains. That man will be our Champion for 2013. He will join the previous winners in the Hall of Champions.

The thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (No late votes will be accepted.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), and Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel). Please note that they are not included in this tournament. They are sharpening their weapons and gathering their arsenals in preparation for a Tournament of Champions, which will take place at a later date.

Eliminated last week was: The Stranger.

Week 26- Please make your vote very clear. For example: I vote to kick off (send home, boot off, eliminate, etc) Joe Blow.

In no specific order, here are our competitors: Please vote one OFF.

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks th_paddleboard5a.jpg

Sam Childers - Machine Gun Preacherth_M019_IK_D023_00131_R.jpg

Mike Banning- Olympus Has Fallen th_ohfHDt1cap7.jpg

Eliminated:

Week 1- Chaun and Lead Seaman

Week 2- Sea Captain and Burke

Week 3- Cassius and Jacko

Week 4- Peter (Little White Lies) and Yasha
Week 5- Tim Bolton and Peter (Please)
Week 6- Charles Bellamy and Chris Kumac
Week 7- Gus and Marty Claymore
Week 8- Sam (One More Kiss) and Archie Brown
Week 9- Stoick and Neil Randall
Week 10- Jackie Jr.
Week 11- Alex Rover and Kable (Tie)
Week 12- Tullus Aufidius
Week 13- Frank Borghi
Week 14- Jack Rusoe
Week 15- Milo Boyd
Week 16- George Dryer
Week 17- Dracula
Week 18- Mike Chadway
Week 19- One-Two
Week 20- Clyde Shelton
Week 21- King Leonidas
Week 22- Terry Sheridan
Week 23- Creedy
Week 24- Johnnie Donne
Week 25- The Stranger
Carry on, and may the best man win! :) Here is a link to the previous thread in case you want to refer back to what has gone before. http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45443&page=12#entry1517491
Edited by Lady Elissa
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we start over? :crybaby:

We will start over on June 30 with a tournament to choose a champion for 2014. All the same men from this game will return, except for our champion for 2013. He will be in the Hall of Champions with the previous years' winners. :)

We will start over on June 30 with a tournament to choose a champion for 2014. All the same men from this game will return, except for our champion for 2013. He will be in the Hall of Champions with the previous years' winners. :)

I know....................so in the meantime, can I change my vote from last week??? Just kidding......... :D

I know....................so in the meantime, can I change my vote from last week??? Just kidding......... :D

I have a feeling you're not the only one who wishes that were possible. ;)

:multicigs: This is very difficult :multicigs: !! However...I will vote off......... :goodevil: umm............ :crybaby: ............ :gah: ............. Mike..... :flee:

Easypeasy! Kick that long-haired, hot mess of Frosty Hesson to. the. curb. Kick him off. Kick him off. Kick him off. *as sung to dora the explorer's Map song* :-P

Still contemplating...this wasn't supposed to be this difficult.

Oh wait, yes it was. :bonk:

Oh, you are so right! We love all the remaining characters. Voting one off is rough! :crybaby: Remember, we start up again the end of June!! Everyone's favorite character will be back! (Unless he's the 2013 Champion!)

Suzie

Come on, everybody, cheer up! :D The guys who've been sent home are unharmed and preparing to return to do battle in June. In the meantime, we have a game to finish, so let's git 'er done. We've come too far to quit now! :hug1:

This is very, very hard. However, I will get myself together, and vote off Frosty. Short and not sweet--sad post.

Judy

I've got to do this quickly before the pain sets in. Sorry Frosty time to go.

Barbara (Lu)TeamFrosty_zps0da65711.gif

Edited by lugerry

Got your vote, Elissa!!!! :rotflmao: Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Good one, Kathy! :)

And, Judy and Barb, got your votes! :D