Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS).....Continued

Fourteen years? Wow - you are probably the longest standing fan. If it happens - that you come face to face with Gerry and you are both zapped - good for you. 'Bout time he found the love of his life - I think we all hope that for him. I can't help but wonder how old you were when you first saw him and what was the movie you saw?

Hugs and welcome to Gals again.

Bonnie

HAHAHA yes when ever I say 14 years, people think I'm crazy, because you know, most girls my age (or 14 years ago) were all about Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt. NOT ME!!! I was 11 which is a baby, and I'll admit that. It wasn't love love at that age because I didn't know what that was at that age (i dont think anyone does??) Anyway, I watched Mrs. Brown on tv and was like, omg who is that! And Ive always been an avid IMDB.com girl so I looked him up and then immediately watched all the movies he had out already. Then Dracula 2000 (same year), and POTO in 2004, and so on.... but yea, every year my love just grows and grows. I may be the youngest here or close to it but I do love this man dearly. And I do hope to meet him one day, as we all do. I just hope its for more than one day haha!

Welcome to GALS Tori! I must say you were very wise and had very good taste all those years ago for being so young.... :)

Not sure where to put this - it's a video clip of something that was on Fox News. I don't have a smart phone, but if I did (or knew someone with a smart phone) I would want to know.

I think everyone should be aware of this - it is about 5:40 long - but please watch it all the way to the end. Bonnie

Some interesting (and scary) info for those that use smart phones.

www.youtube.com/embed/ Q8xz8xKEFvU

Scary information. Makes me glad I don't have a smart phone. When I do, I will NOT be downloading a flashlight app.

Thanks for posting.

My iPhone automatically came with a flashlight. I think this only applies to downloading a flashlight app.

On that scary note....(click for full-size gif)

th_HappyHalloweenSpiderHat-vi-1.gif

No Bonnie

Real life is getting to be a pain in the neck and taking up more of our "Gerry" Time!!! Don't you just hate when that happens!!!

Lu

Yes, Lu.....very much a pain when real life gets in the way of :gerry::terry2::Milo3::Milo2::Kable2::Mike2::shhh::wetG::psLep::ohbaby::donjuan::phantom: ............ Gerryliciousnessssssss.........Lol

#iloveGB

diana

Diana - tks for posting those icons - I was going to post all of them - but my wonderful Mac Mini with my wonderful new Comcast upgraded modem - froze up! Just saw yours and now I have butterflies in my tummy!! :behave:(we need a dirty-old-woman icon for moi)

Bonnie

Diana - tks for posting those icons - I was going to post all of them - but my wonderful Mac Mini with my wonderful new Comcast upgraded modem - froze up! Just saw yours and now I have butterflies in my tummy!! :behave:(we need a dirty-old-woman icon for moi)

Bonnie

Tell the truth.........do I sound bitter in my description of my computer and modem? Did I?

Good morning, Elissa. I noticed you are the Trivia champ. Can you tell us the number of movies in which Gerry appeared draped in only a towel? Did he in PFK?

Thanks

Bonnie

Just stopping by for a quickie! Haven't been here in over a year I guess. Well a lot of you know what I've been going through but I am getting better and I thank the good Lord for that! Gonna go around a bit and check out all the changes. Actually I'm kind of lost.......HELP! LOL

Oh Frannie, you have made my day woman!!!! I'm sitting here crying I'm so happy hearing this news.

Love you my sister of the heart!!!

hugs,

Sue

Frannie,

So glad to see you here - it brings joy to the heart & soul - you have been missed so much. Hope you will come by when you can - we all love you!

Hugs, Barbara

Good morning, Elissa. I noticed you are the Trivia champ. Can you tell us the number of movies in which Gerry appeared draped in only a towel? Did he in PFK?

Thanks

Bonnie

Three that I can remember.Shooters- Jackie, Jr- yellow towel th_Shooters-93.jpg

Bounty Hunter- Milo Boyd-white towelth_010TBH_Gerard_Butler_006.jpg

Playing for Keeps- George Dryer- blue towelth_pfk_f-hq13.jpg

Then there's the Attila "diaper" but it's not actually a towel. But, who cares? :cunning:th_ATTILA7.jpg

:omg:Frannie! I'm so happy to see you here! You have been sorely missed!

:hearts:

Frannie, a prayer was answered and there you were! AND, we recently heard from Anna too! Blessings all over the place! Woot!!

Happy Thanksgiving all over the place! :omg: :woohoo:

Suzie

:wave: Frannie!! So wonderful to 'see' you! You've been missed. :metoyou:

Good morning, Elissa. I noticed you are the Trivia champ. Can you tell us the number of movies in which Gerry appeared draped in only a towel? Did he in PFK?[/font][/size]

Thanks

Bonnie

Three that I can remember.Shooters- Jackie, Jr- yellow towel th_Shooters-93.jpg

Bounty Hunter- Milo Boyd-white towelth_010TBH_Gerard_Butler_006.jpg

Playing for Keeps- George Dryer- blue towelth_pfk_f-hq13.jpg

Then there's the Attila "diaper" but it's not actually a towel. But, who cares? :cunning:th_ATTILA7.jpg

OMG!!!!!! Wonderful Elissa!!!! And right....... WHO CARES!!!!!

#iloveGB

Diana

Edited by Diana D

Just like old times huh! Well as soon as I figure this new concept out I hope to be back more often. Thank you all for my warm welcome back. I've missed you guys so much. Also I have to figure out my PB so I can change my siggy! Unfortunately I no longer have full use of my left hand so right now I'm pecking away one handed. I never could type anyway.... I'm thrilled to hear Anna has blessed us with her beautiful soul once again! Oh and BTW..........Gerry is looking YUMMY as usual! Saw him in a commercial on TV and almost fell out of bed! Like I said....got a lot of catching up to do! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! May your Holiday be blessed with all that you dream of. Luv ya's !

Edited by ladyfran

Frannie,

So good to hear from you - it's been much too long. I was hoping that we could talk more often now that you are beginning to feel better. It's been a long year - hasn't it. Gerry is looking so good lately - just like a fine wine - getting better with age. Not many people can say that these days!!! Take care and remembered you are loved and were missed here.

How's this for a sexy siggy - Beautiful work by a special lady!

Hugs, Barbara

Edited by lugerry

OOOOO......and.....XXXXXXXXXXXX to my BFF always!! When I get the phone mess straightened out you know I will call Sweetie!..Miss you all.

FRANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: What a GREAT Christmas present seeing you here again. It made my day to see your post. PLEASE come back more often. We have missed you SOooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!! Take care my dear friend!!!! :makeout:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Can someone with a MacMini help me? I'm trying to upload my Christmas siggy into my pictures so I can post it here. I can't get it uploaded corrected - size, etc. Now I've managed to get it teeny size attached to my siggy. Where, oh, where is my Windows XP?

Thanks for help.

Bonnie

Can someone with a MacMini help me? I'm trying to upload my Christmas siggy into my pictures so I can post it here. I can't get it uploaded corrected - size, etc. Now I've managed to get it teeny size attached to my siggy. Where, oh, where is my Windows XP?

Thanks for help.

Bonnie

I got 'er done..........woo hoo........I got 'er done!

Bonnie