Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS).....Continued

Can someone with a MacMini help me? I'm trying to upload my Christmas siggy into my pictures so I can post it here. I can't get it uploaded corrected - size, etc. Now I've managed to get it teeny size attached to my siggy. Where, oh, where is my Windows XP?

Thanks for help.

Bonnie

I got 'er done..........woo hoo........I got 'er done!

Bonnie

Way to go Bonnie! :yahoo:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks, Kathy - I was very grateful when it magically appeared! But I'm not looking forward to doing it again.

:blush:

Hugs

Bonnie

Look at all your beautiful creations Frannie!!! I just took my beautiful Thanksgiving siggy down that you made me and put up one of my own.....but since you taught me everything I know about making siggies you can take credit for this one as well. :p I'm so so so happy to see you here....and ME TOO...I want to know when you can get phone calls again as well.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ....

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Everyone must be out Christmas shopping. I'm going myself for awhile. I love your siggy, Sue.

:smiley-tree:

Ho Ho Ho

Bonnie

Yes, Sue--I love your Christmas siggy as well!!!

There are some mighty fine talented people here!!!

:bow2:

#ILoveGB

diana

ahhh thanks Bonnie and Diana....Frannie taught me how to make siggies many many moons ago. She is a fabulous teacher. My computer is on it's last legs right now and so I've not been able to make any for awhile. I hope when I get a new computer that I'll remember how!

hugs,

Sue

Maybe one day I can learn how to make siggys,etc.....

:)

#ILoveGB

Diana

ahhh thanks Bonnie and Diana....Frannie taught me how to make siggies many many moons ago. She is a fabulous teacher. My computer is on it's last legs right now and so I've not been able to make any for awhile. I hope when I get a new computer that I'll remember how!

hugs,

Sue

I'm in the same situation, Sue. My computer has been having problems and finally died on me so when I get back from visiting family in Iowa I will be buying a new computer. I'm going to get Photoshop Elements 13 since it works on Windows 8.1. I'll have to learn a new computer and how to use the new graphics software. I hope I remember how to make siggies too. It has been a while since I have made one. Frannie was my teacher too. It is because of her and her beautiful graphics that got me hooked on learning to make siggies.

~HUGS~ Kathy

BlueJean, I can't access your link

Diana

Sorry about that, Diana - I'll try another way tomorrow..........after all....tomorrow is another day (and maybe I'll be smarter).

Hugs

Bonnie

Thank you so much Bonnie.

:)

Diana

Hello my friends,

Just stopping by to say hello and I have missed being here. Real Life has taken me away for a while. Like Sue, my old computer is fading and I am learning this iPad stuff. I just managed to change my siggy to this one I made a while back. Haven't been making new siggies much but I still love to create something new.

Baby sitting my daughters two girls, ages 4 and 1/2 and 20 months have kept me very busy, and my daughter works part time! They and my other 4 grandkids ages 7 and under keep me going since my Beloved Husband passed away suddenly May 2013.

Hope you all are doing well and getting ready for Christmas. I have yet to put up my little tree.

Hugs to all,

Diane

Hello Shamrock - really good to see you here. Your new siggy is spot on. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season with all your family.

Hugs

Bonnie

Shamrocked,

Again let me say thank you for my new siggy!!!! I so admire all of you talented people on here.

Have a wonderful & blessed Christmas season. :caroling:

God will carry you through the busy & tough times. He is the reason for the season!

{{{{hugs}}}}

Diana

YIKES...I didn't know that. Thank you Bonnie. I'm going to check my battery drawer in my garage!!!!

:omg2: Who knew about those batteries! I have a package of them in my desk drawer. I just checked the junk drawer in the kitchen, and didn't find any loose ones. Thanks for the warning, Bonnie!

I had seen that before. I now keep all new batteries in the packages or in approved storage containers. When I throw one out, I just put duct tape over the contacts. That keeps them from sparking even in the garbage. Scary stuff!

Holiday hugs,

Suzie

I knew they could be used as a fire starter (intentionally I mean.) My boys showed me that trick coming home from Boy Scouts one evening. I never ever thought about it starting a fire in a drawer though! I just had my hubby check the ones in the junk drawer. All safe and secure. *whew* So glad you posted this!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :caroling:

:candycane:

We had a very nice Christmas, and I hope you all did too! Things were going great until Bill got the flu! He's on day 4 of a 5-day regimen of Tamiflu, and is feeling better, but he's not completely over it. Erin doesn't feel well, either. She has what appears to be a bad cold. I'm also feeling bad, but I don't think it's the flu, because I don't have fever, just severe sinus congestion, fatigue, and a mild cough. I suspect cedar fever in my case. We'll have a toned-down New Year's Eve here at home with just the three of us. I bought some dips/chips, cheese/crackers, and some champagne. We'll have our traditional movie night where each of us picks a movie for all of us to watch. My pick this year will be Olympus Has Fallen. New Year's Day, I'll cook ham, black eyed peas, sauteed cabbage, and corn bread. Erin's boyfriend was going to come over, but with flu and colds in the house, he's decided to stay home. I don't blame him.

th_happynewyear.gif

Edited by Lady Elissa

Elissa - the fried cabbage and corn bread sound sooooooo good......so soul satisfying. I would love to know how to "fry" cabbage.

Sorry the flu has invaded your home. Hope everyone feels much, much better tomorrow.

Happy New Year, everyone - I'm sure we'll all be shouting Happy New Year tomorrow, also!! And the day after.

Hugs

Bonnie

Bonnie, the cabbage isn't fried. It's sliced in strips and lightly sauteed in butter just until it's softened. It's a traditional Irish dish. :)

Thanks, Elissa.........I have been cooking fresh spinach that way. Will try some cabbage.

Bonnie

3.gif

happy-new-year.gif

To all my dear sisters and friends~

Elissa, whatever is going around has arrived here on the west coast as well. I woke up Christmas morning at Bryan's with a runny nose.....by the afternoon the scratchy throat hit and by that night I felt horrible. But I soldiered through and came home the following day where I took to my bed for a few days. Starting to feel somewhat better now (thank you Lord) because my daughter Darla and son in law John will be arriving in a couple of hours. I decided this year that after 35 years of hosting the Christmas Eve parties that I was hanging it up..... It was one thing when Dan'l was alive and here to help me and it was just us and the kids and grandkids....but now it's just me and the kids AND the grandkids AND the great grandkids....lol. So anyway, Darla decided that instead of coming down for Christmas, her and John would come down and celebrate New Year's Eve with me and start a new (much quieter) tradition....which I'm all for. Bryan, Toni and the boys will be on their way to Disney Land this evening. Please say a prayer that they make it there safely....they decided to drive instead of fly so it's about an 8 hour drive.

Have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve my sisters!!!!

love and hugs,

Sue