Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS).....Continued

I had to comment over there too. We need to let Mr. Reed know how the cow ate the cabbage! :soangry:

Suzie

It is assinine for anyone to say/print that about Gerry - anyone that has seen 300 knows (hello?) it isn't true. And look at him now. I'm amazed at how his body looks in the recent photos. Boo Hiss on Rolling Stone. Boo Hiss.

Bonnie

Gerry looks amazing now! If I were Gerry I'd be having something to say about this slander.

Leo looks very happy - Rolling Stone can go soak it's head.........or whatever.

FBLetsgosurfing033014surf.jpg

:rotflmao:

Bonnie

These obviously false "news" articles really piss me off! Unfortunately, they're very hard to rebut. That's probably why most celebs don't bother to reply to them.

I popped in here to share some very cool news. My daughter just started working for a locally-owned PR firm. The owners are a married couple named....get this....it's too awesome to be true...Erik and Christine! It had to be fate! :D

These obviously false "news" articles really piss me off! Unfortunately, they're very hard to rebut. That's probably why most celebs don't bother to reply to them.

I popped in here to share some very cool news. My daughter just started working for a locally-owned PR firm. The owners are a married couple named....get this....it's too awesome to be true...Erik and Christine! It had to be fate! :D

I don't believe it...Erik and Christine?? That's way COOL! How long will it be before your daughter mentions to the owners what those names mean to her Mom. :D

~HUGS~ Kathy

That "article" about Gerry? *coughBScough* :tantrum::wall:

Elissa, that's so cool!

Have a happy Easter, everyone!

Mousie :wuv:

Congratulations to your daughter, Elissa! That is fabulous news for her and :lol: about the owners' names. Clearly, they were meant to be together.

Happy Easter everyone!

Well it's still Easter Sunday here...sooooo:

10.gif to all my galfriends....

What a ridiculous thing to write about Gerry. Obviously the author never saw the Men's Health magazine and article regarding Gerry and the grueling regiment he went through to film 300...what an idiot.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

I seriously question how any red-blooded woman could be this close to Gerry and not attack him then and there!

Instrazzzzy3033114.jpg

Bonnie

I seriously question how any red-blooded woman could be this close to Gerry and not attack him then and there!

Instrazzzzy3033114.jpg

Bonnie

My thoughts exactly, Bonnie! Also, why are they looking at the camera? I would be looking at him and I would fight for that spot next to him.

~HUGS~ Kathy

it would be interesting to say the least.I'm actually quite shy until I get to know someone,so I don't think I could fight for the coveted spot.I'd probably be too bashful lol

My youngest is now taking taekwondo from...*drumroll*...my ex boyfriend!....awkward to say the least. I did tell the man,he responded with "I'm tired and hungry and my back hurts".men.

How's everyone doing this stormy day?

If I were in this girl's place............I'd be begging him to button up his shirt before I .......well, you know.... :behave:

maryfb42614.jpg

Good Sunday to everyone,

It's a cool and cloudy day in ol Redding California. I'm gonna try and get back on here more often. I miss my gals!

Sue, my mom is well. She is now doing home care nursing. How is your family?

Talk to you all again soon :throw:

If I were in this girl's place............I'd be begging him to button up his shirt before I .......well, you know.... :behave:

maryfb42614.jpg

uh huh me too

Hope any gals in Mississippi are safe and those in the rest of the south,I hope ya'll stay safe.Here in West TN we made it through ok last night but there's tornado damage about 20 miles from us and there was a tornado warning just below us this morning while I was getting the boys ready for school.

Oh, Andrea - I remember the "tornado warning" days! I lived in southeastern MO - right on the Arkansas line. I pray for safety for all of you.

Here in CO - we're just having howling.........howling........winds - for several days now!

Bonnie

Please stay safe all of my dear galfriends who live in tornado country..... such destruction...

We had quite a bit of needed rain this weekend here in Fairfield, Ca (Bay area) but today is beautiful....and we are expecting the 80's for the rest of the week which will be very nice. Friday it poured and Saturday the sun came out (just in time for my granddaughter's graduation (thank You God) and then Sunday it rained again....

My Dan'l would have been so proud (and I'm sure he's smiling from down from heaven...our baby granddaughter who almost died at birth and went through some tough times as a young child got her Masters in Science from the California Maritime Academy this weekend and now the sky is the limit. She was only 1 of 11 that graduated with a masters and the merchant/maritime corporations around the country are all planning a job fair within the next month for them to tell them what they have to offer them. It's kinda like a reverse job fair where the candidates will be interviewing and selecting the employers they want to work for....

th_1520651_654764141243905_8945369598172 Tiffany with her boyfriend Billy after the ceremony

Jenn, I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing well. My grandsons are growing up on me so fast that it's a good thing I moved down here so I can enjoy them while they are still young. It's so good to hear from you....you have been missed!

hugs to all...

love,

Sue

Please stay safe all of my dear galfriends who live in tornado country..... such destruction...

We had quite a bit of needed rain this weekend here in Fairfield, Ca (Bay area) but today is beautiful....and we are expecting the 80's for the rest of the week which will be very nice. Friday it poured and Saturday the sun came out (just in time for my granddaughter's graduation (thank You God) and then Sunday it rained again....

My Dan'l would have been so proud (and I'm sure he's smiling from down from heaven...our baby granddaughter who almost died at birth and went through some tough times as a young child got her Masters in Science from the California Maritime Academy this weekend and now the sky is the limit. She was only 1 of 11 that graduated with a masters and the merchant/maritime corporations around the country are all planning a job fair within the next month for them to tell them what they have to offer them. It's kinda like a reverse job fair where the candidates will be interviewing and selecting the employers they want to work for....

th_1520651_654764141243905_8945369598172 Tiffany with her boyfriend Billy after the ceremony

Jenn, I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing well. My grandsons are growing up on me so fast that it's a good thing I moved down here so I can enjoy them while they are still young. It's so good to hear from you....you have been missed!

hugs to all...

love,

Sue

Sue - congratulations! Tiffany is a beautiful and obviously bright young woman. You and Dan'l are entitled to be very proud of her and very happy. I wish her the best.

Hugs

Bonnie

hugs to all...

love,

Sue

That's great Sue! Boys grow up so quick,it seems you blink and BAM! they grew.

Thanks Bonnie ... and Andrea that is sooooo true!!!!

hugs,

Sue