Gerard Butler GALS
Andrea~mc

Delicate situation need prayers

Hi Gals..I shared a bit of this in the Support Center.I need prayer for the 11th and possibly the 14-16th. Last Fall my kids told us about abuse that was occurring at their dads,it was reported to the necessary authorities and they've been with me ever since. The trial begins Friday(the 11th),my kids will have to testify and I am hoping they'll let them do it in the judges chambers as they are terrified of their dad.So that is my primary prayer request that they will be able to testify behind closed doors without their dad present. Secondly,that justice will be had so that my kids and I can go on with our lives and put this behind us.I've been dealing with all of this since last October and it's very tiring. And no I've not been giving myself much love lately lol ,I've been focusing on my kids mostly but I promise I'm going to go get a mani or something to get out of the house. :)

I will certainly pray for you and the boys!

:hugs:

Of course, Andrea. Prayers going out for you. I certainly hope and pray your children can testify away from the man who has terrorized them. We need to start supporting the children in this country better than we have. I hope all goes your way so you and your children can start a new life filled with happiness and contentment.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh, Andrea - I'm so sorry your children have had to experience this hideous crime against them. I certainly will pray for you and your children...........Lord bless you all.

Hugs

Bonnie

Andrea I will certainly pray for you and your children.

((gentle hug))

Andi, I will remember the boys and you in prayers. God grant they have a private session with the judge and that you may all find peace and justice. May they never again have to lay eyes on that monster. God also grant their memories will one day dim. Thank goodness they have a positive role model in their grandpa. Blessings on all of you.

Hugs,

Suzie

I found out today that the DA is now involved and has sealed several things so that my ex's atty does not have access to them.And his atty is trying to get the trial put off awhile longer.I just want to get it over with.

I hope the trial doesn't get delayed, but that is a typical tactic. Delay as long as possible.

:hug: and the boys.

The trial has been postponed,again,this time because his attorney waited till 4 days before the trial to decide to hire an "expert" ..I am ok with it because if they didn't then he could appeal at a later time claiming they didn't give him due chance to defend himself. But I am so ready for this to be over.

I'm sorry about the delay, but, like you said, better for him to exhaust every possible way to postpone it until he finally runs out of options, rather than have him win an appeal based on not having enough time for his lawyer to prepare his defense. It sucks, but unfortunately, that's the way our justice system works these days. :hug1:

Edited by Lady Elissa

Yes it does suck.But the upside is,I have my boys with me,they are safe and they are loved.

Yes it does suck.But the upside is,I have my boys with me,they are safe and they are loved.

That's what really matters!

Prayers and hugs!

Sara

That's what really matters!

Yes it is!

Prayers and hugs!

Sara

Thankyou!

Got some good news last night though,the DA that's involved in our case was in the newspaper and these kinds of cases are his specialty. And he's actually increased the convictions for these kinds of offenses against kids.So that gives me a bit of hope that justice will be served.