Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry sings HTTYD2 & Soundtrack news

In addition to the duet "a sweetly staged musical moment between Butler and Blanchett as the pair sing to each other.

the HTTYD2 soundtrack listing shows

11 For the Dancing and the Dreaming

- Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson & Mary Jane Wells

Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/soundtrack/how_to_train_your_dragon_2/#ixzz32NLnAHwP

More about the soundtrack/score from John Powell:

Sigur Rós Frontman Jónsi and Composer John Powell (P.S. I Love You) are back, collaborating for the upcoming Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for How To Train Your Dragon 2, set to release via Relativity Music Group on June 10th, 2014 - three days before the film hits theaters nationwide. Jónsi has released his contribution to the soundtrack, “Where No One Goes,which you can stream on Pitchfork here: http://bit.ly/1kiNBln.

The soundtrack will be available via iTunes on June 10th. Pre-orders are available now via Amazon

(If you order please use the link via the Amazon Search box in the GALS Boutique so we may get a few cents of each sale. :ty:

A ZinePak edition of the “How To Train Your Dragon 2″ soundtrack will be released on June 10 exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com. The ZinePak will include the 19-track CD with music from the motion picture, a 64-page magazine including a dragon field guide, games, and activities plus a collectible dragon insignia patch and posters. This limited-edition collectible is available only at Walmart while supplies last.

Relativity Music Group recently released soundtracks for DreamWorks Animation’s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, The Croods, Safe Haven, Millennium Films’ Olympus Has Fallen and The Iceman as well as Focus Features’ Hyde Park on Hudson and Promised Land.

For more information on How To Train Your Dragon 2, please visit http://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com. You can also follow the film on Facebook and on Twitter through #HTTYD2.

Read more here

I wish Gerry would do more singing. He has a gift that shouldn't be wasted. Believe me; I know! *lol* I come from a long line of singers, and it's pretty much in my blood! I absolutely loved his voice as the Phantom and I am hoping so desperately that Schumacher gathers up the old cast from the first "Phantom" movie and does "Love Never Dies," just so I can hear that lovely voice of his again. Anybody else agree?

Absolutely agreed. He has a wonderful voice.

I wish he would do a CD of love songs. He has the voice for it. He would make a fortune on it.

Love his voice.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy