• Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
    • Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces - February 20- March 20

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Scorpio, kinda like some else we all know....or wanna know LOL! :Draculababy: Now if I had just been born a few hours earlier, Gerry and I would even share a birthday! :bleh:

::D: I'm a Sagittarius but born at the end of the month, have been told this means I am bordering on the Capricorn sign as well. Which does make sense as I tend to ponder things much more than the traditional Saggie!!!

I'm a Gemini... the evil twin... the good one left me long ago... :lol:

Looks like there's a bunch of summer babies. :kisswink:

A Gemini, but on a Cancer cusp, 18th of June. (same as Paul McArtney) I am definetly a twins but some of the Cancer does show up in me to. I don't put a lot of faith in this stuff...but....I also don't totally discount it. There are two sides to me, evil SMJ (HEH) and Good SMJ......it depends on my mood and whats going on........

Just for curiousitys sake I'd love to have someone do my chart to see how close it gets. But as I said...more of a fun thing to do for me...

Edited by SMJ

I'm a Scorpio...

most of the endearing characteristics apply to me :kisswink:

and a few of the negative ones, too, I suppose... :funnyface:

I'm a Scorpio, kinda like some else we all know....or wanna know LOL! :Draculababy: Now if I had just been born a few hours earlier, Gerry and I would even share a birthday! :bleh:

Hi, there!!

I'm also a Scorpio, my birthday is 5 days after Gerrys.

I'm just happy for my birthday to be only a few days after his.

It would be lovely to share a Birthday with Gerry, but it's our

parents who decide when we are born.

Hugs,

Deborahau :Draculababy:

I'm a cancerian complete and total!! I'm the sensitive, homely loving occassionaly clingly, obsessive and moody typre. All the good and the bad are in me which is funny. Here is something weird ya, Some of my fav birthstones are moonstone and pearl and get this my first name means MOON and my middle name means PEARL......by complete accident, so weird!!! :lol:

Also just so you know Cancerians and Scorpio's are said to have an extremely sexual and passionate relationships but can also rip each other to shreads. My brother is a scorpio so a big no no to the first part but we do kill each other go figure!! i take Gerry for the sexual relationship theory and tell ya how it goes!!

• 2 weeks later...

*raises hand*

Virgo here. But I really don't fit a lot of the characteristics...

In marriage they can be genuinely affectionate, making good spouses and parents, but their love making is a perfection of technique rather than the expression of desire, and they must be careful not to mate with a partner whose sex drive requires a passion they cannot match.

HA!! I point my finger and laugh at that one! ::D: