• Leo - July 23 -August 21
    • Virgo - August 22 - September 23
    • Libra - September 24 - October 23
    • Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
    • Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
    • Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces - February 20- March 20

As a fellow Cancer, I think testing out that theory is definitely worth a try! :cunning:

Purely for research purposes, of course. :kisswink:

Cancerian line forms to the right.

I'm an expert at research, spent all my years at University in the research room.

And what a lovely subject that would be.................... :mopboyerik:

A note from the 'can you believe it' file. I inherited a charm bracelet from a favorite Aunt and placed it in a bag and away in a drawer and forgot about it.

When I saw the gorgeous charms that Annette was making for us GALS, I couldn't resist and ordered the full set. Then I remembered the charm bracelet that was living in the drawer. Here comes the good part, it had two charms on it, one zodiac charm for 'Cancer', which is mine, of course, and one for 'Scorpio'.

Cailleach

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a kick about the charm bracelet!

Since this is a thread about Zodiac signs I thought this would be a good place to ask.

All three of my kids are Capricorns. My twins were born on Dec. 22nd and my youngest was born on Jan. 4th.

I'm just curious how this all comes into play with our family dynamics. My husband is a Gemini and I'm a Cancer. My kids are all extremely strong willed and pretty competitive in one form or another. Very different than my husband and me at their age. (I'm much more competitive and strong willed now but that's a different story!)

Does anyone out there have a "sun signs for dummies" take on this?

Hey Zany! Thanks for both links. I hadn't looked at the first post for a long time so I didn't realize that one was there.

I'm laughing at the "Astrology for Dummies" name. I was joking when I wrote that this morning but I guess there's a site out there for everything!!

You're a peach for passing the info on. Maybe I can get some insight into my kids!!! (But then again, they're teenagers so who knows! :confused: )

I'm cancerian. :smile: I can be crabby, :bleh: but most of the time , I'm a loveable soul who likes to laugh :laugh4: and have fun.

• 3 weeks later...

(Acting like Foxy Loxy from Chicken Little)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M A SCORPIO. PUMP IT, PUMP IT, PUMP IT.(sorry if that sounded wrong but that was something she said)

*cough - ahem - .....cough*

*tap-tap-tap* "is this working?" *SQUEEEEEALLLLLLL*

"okay, ready now? Ahem, ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lori, and......

:butterfly::music: THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS, THE AGE OF AQUARIUS! :music: "

(okay, so I like a bit of a build-up, I've had a stinky day, alright?)

My birthday is actually Jan 20th, on the cusp, but I'm DEFINITELY Aquarian!

Lori in ATL :lalala:

Edited by great butler
  • 4 weeks later...

We are all ....so much more......COMPLICATED.......than our...signs! :mopboydracula:

hehe

Lori in atl :lalala:

How true! How true!

Even another Scorpio would agree to that!

Edited by marianneevans

:worship: I just so happen to be Sagittarius!

Optimistic and freedom-loving :mopboystranger:

Jovial and good-humored :dance:

Honest and straightforward :mopboymarek:

Intellectual and philosophical :KingLeo:

On the dark side.... :erikrose:

Blindly optimistic and careless :mopboyreddeath:

Irresponsible and superficial :mopboyjackie:

Tactless and restless :mopboyattila:

Kinda sounds like an oxymoron?!?!?!?!?

:funnypost: :funnypost: :rotflmao:

:bonk::bonk:

:whome2: I cANNot BELIEVE I DID THAT! The above post is mine, the info relates to ME RezzRN. I am using my laptop, :computer: as my desktop is having a hiccough! and my DAUGHTER (BeWitched Samantha) used the laptop, last and I :fook: got logged in automatically..... silly me! :boink:

I am a Capricorn, born two weeks after Christmas. I don't get parties or good food (everyone is on a diet

after the holidays and tired of celebrating anything) DO I SOUND BITTER? IS THAT WHAT MY SIGN DOES? BEHAVE IN A BITTER MANNER?? okay - all better now, really - no more bitterness for the moment - but just wait until January and everyone wants salad on my birthday instead of cake - what cuss words can I say here? :tantrum:

okay - I am really really done now.... :wave:

I can totally relate, my BD is 2 weeks BEFORE Christmas....always wanted a swimming suit for my BD. Never got one till a few years back when my kids gave me one. A solution for ya Red, celebrate your 1/2 BD in June! I have started doing this... now I CAN have that swimming suit!

I am a Capricorn, born two weeks after Christmas. I don't get parties or good food (everyone is on a diet

after the holidays and tired of celebrating anything) DO I SOUND BITTER? IS THAT WHAT MY SIGN DOES? BEHAVE IN A BITTER MANNER?? okay - all better now, really - no more bitterness for the moment - but just wait until January and everyone wants salad on my birthday instead of cake - what cuss words can I say here? :tantrum:

okay - I am really really done now.... :wave:

My Cancer/Leo birthday is coming up in 16 days.

But I can't have a party cause I have an audition that day.

So I'm happy about the audition but no cake or champagne, nuts

unless I get the role of course.....

Wish me leg breaking, it worked last time

:pug:

Cailleach

My Cancer/Leo birthday is coming up in 16 days.

But I can't have a party cause I have an audition that day.

So I'm happy about the audition but no cake or champagne, nuts

unless I get the role of course.....

Wish me leg breaking, it worked last time

:pug:

Cailleach

Break a leg, Cailleach! and :happybirthday:

I'll send you a singing/dancing telegram...... :yousosilly2: Don't forget to TIP him! hehehehehehehe

Lori in atl :lalala: by the way, my little boy will be 7 on the 26th...he's a :leochest: too!

Edited by great butler