• Leo - July 23 -August 21
    • Virgo - August 22 - September 23
    • Libra - September 24 - October 23
    • Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
    • Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
    • Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces - February 20- March 20

Im a true blooded pisces right down to the love of water and the arts. Along with the definate procrastinating and dreaming.

AJ

I'm a warm hearted organizational Leo who loves anything artistic. My birthday is just under two weeks away.

I`m a hard-core Scorpio(intense & passionate one), kinda like The G-Man, yeah!

And actually my Birthday is November 10th, just three days before Gerry`s...that part I simply love!

::D:

Just me ::D:

Traditional

Sagittarius Traits

Optimistic and freedom-loving :butterfly:

Jovial and good-humored

Honest and straightforward

Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side.... :reddeathsword:

Blindly optimistic and careless

Irresponsible and superficial

Tactless and restless

Hi Katie:

I am a Libra too! Seeing it is the sign of the scales > balance is one of the traits of a Libra. I drive everyone

crazy because eveything HAS to balance.....(not the check book) just kidding.......lol :wideeyes:

I'm a scorpio, November 11th. And, everything I've ever read about scorpio fits me to a "T" - now whether or not that is a good thing remains to be seen. ::D:

I'm a goat :rotflmao: BUT....

"As a capricorn, your love making abilities and the pleasure you both give and receive are (on a scale of 1 to 10) about 11.

As a capricorn, physical contact, taste, smell and emotional input are a life giving source to you.

As a capricorn, you shine and radiate with contentment and energy when you have an active love life and a responsive partner."

:wub:

:bonk: Hey Ceallaigh it's me May and I'm an accentric Aquarius too! Hey Zanyzombie; you said that when you read my post about movie themes it was like we were the same person; well maybe we are! :rotflmao: Hello gals nice to see that we are not alone eh? :dance: My brother is a Scorpio so I have lots of experience with them and love them to bits! :wub: He is like me in that he too is a Peter Pan and flies off to Never Never Land from time to time. It's a lot of fun there you should try it sometimes cause ya never get old...now where is that fairie dust? Gotta fly! :headspin: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Traditional

Scorpio Traits

Determined and forceful

Emotional and intuitive

Powerful and passionate

Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful

Compulsive and obsessive

Secretive and obstinate

Posted Image

YEP that is ME !!!

hehehehehe

Traditional

Scorpio Traits Gerry Traits

Determined and forceful yes

Emotional and intuitive OH, YES!

Powerful and passionate YES, YES.....YES!!!!!

Exciting and magnetic YES, OF COURSE, I mean just LOOK at him!

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful I wouldn't know....

Compulsive and obsessive Maybe...

Secretive and obstinate NEVER obstinate! Secretive, who knows?

Posted Image

YEP that is ME !!!

hehehehehe

Just thought I'd analyze Gerry against those traits..... :tongue:

Ain't he just great? :inlove:

Lori in atl :lalala:

Traditional

On the dark side....

Posted Image

YEP that is ME !!!

hehehehehe

Gotta agree with the assessment there, Lori. *snort* Secretive - Who Knows? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I think obsessive is probably a yes as well, at least a little, when you hear Tonya talk about the 500 jackets. Interesting how these traits work out.

Traditional

On the dark side....

Posted Image

YEP that is ME !!!

hehehehehe

Gotta agree with the assessment there, Lori. *snort* Secretive - Who Knows? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I think obsessive is probably a yes as well, at least a little, when you hear Tonya talk about the 500 jackets. Interesting how these traits work out.

What?!?! 500 jackets??? (haven't heard THAT! hehehe)

YES, I'd call that "obsessive" :funnyface: ...I was thinking about his addictive personality --

can't quit smoking, etc...as "compulsive"....

I'am an ARIES... Fiery, Stubborn, Pioneering, & Love a Challenge...

I was born on April 3, 1964 --- the year the Beatles invaded the States (U.S.)

I've always been bit of a Fool -- but nurmerically speaking - I was close to certifiable --

Darn -- close to being born on April 1st -- but my Mom - was too cleaver for that - so she

hung on a couple more days -- knowing that would be too much for the world to handle LOL !!!

Amanda-T

Guest pilaraquarius

Aquarian...hence the nickname I use here...Gerry's Mars is in Aquarius...hmmmm.. combined energies...I wonder...LOL :inlove:

I'm a scorpio - 2 days after Gerry's birthday.

Sharon :claphands:

I am a cappy!!! ::D: But hubby is a Scorpio!!

Oban Maiden/ Alexis

I'm a Cancer girl.

Cancer traits, both good and bad:

Emotional and loving

Intuitive and imaginative

Shrewd and cautious

Protective and sympathetic

Changeable and moody

Overemotional and touchy

Clinging and unable to let go

Cancer and Scorpio

When Cancer and Scorpio make a love match, the resulting relationship draws together the energies of two emotionally intense Signs. Signs such as these often combine well, each partner's strengths balancing the other's weaknesses. These Signs feel a strong sexual attraction, and when they are together the temperature in the room tends to rise! Cancer and Scorpio have a great deal in common, and much potential to keep their relationship passionate and going strong.

Virgo girl here! Some of the description fits and some doesn't! I can be a perfectionist, but I am definitely not a cold person or critical! But, it does say that Virgos and Scorpios are a good match! :pointy:

I'm a Cancer girl.

Cancer traits, both good and bad:

Emotional and loving

Intuitive and imaginative

Shrewd and cautious

Protective and sympathetic

Changeable and moody

Overemotional and touchy

Clinging and unable to let go

Cancer and Scorpio

When Cancer and Scorpio make a love match, the resulting relationship draws together the energies of two emotionally intense Signs. Signs such as these often combine well, each partner's strengths balancing the other's weaknesses. These Signs feel a strong sexual attraction, and when they are together the temperature in the room tends to rise! Cancer and Scorpio have a great deal in common, and much potential to keep their relationship passionate and going strong.

As a fellow Cancer gal, gotta say, I love that description!! :droolpuddle:

I happen to be a LIBRA.... and you know, they say Libras and Scorpios get along REALLY well. *wink wink*

I am a Scorpio. 11/19 (6 days after Gerry's). I've got the best and worst of the sign in me. BTW - I love the Scorpio siggy! It's beautiful. ::D:

Aquarian...hence the nickname I use here...Gerry's Mars is in Aquarius...hmmmm.. combined energies...I wonder...LOL :inlove:

:comfort: Yep dear Pilaraquarius I am with you there for I too am an Aquarius. I have a brother who is a Scorpio and we are like two peas in a pod and have been from the day he was born. No sibling rivalory there no sir! We both like scary movies; dancing; friends to be with from time to time; but I am the only one who understands that he needs his (down time) to be in solitude occasionally. I know a lot of Aquarius & Scorpio marriages that work out great. I can see why these signs can get along. Scorpios like fun and adventure and look for someone who is not too clingy yet can tend to their needs when is needed hence the "water bearer". We Aquarius's love to dote on our parteners without smothering them and yes we are deffinately "off the wall" so there is never a dull moment. Like Gerry my brother is still unattached (been burned a few times too many) but he is always with a beauty on his arm when I see him. I on the other hand have been with the one and only for going on 39 yrs (I was a baby bride hehe). He is and will always be my baby brother and that is why we are so close I never judge him only appreciate when he is around and never forget his birthday. I am lucky in that he has never shown his (Scorpio dark side) and yes they have them. However only the rare few have experienced their "Glassgow kiss" thank goodness!

So if there are any available Aquarius's out there who are looking to hook up with this Gerry Scorpio go ahead and take the plunge but just one snag... you might have to move to Australia to do it because he says that he wants a gal from there so........Goodday Mate..... :rotflmao:

A Gemini here, June 21st so I'm right on the cusp of Cancer. I'm more Cancerian than Gemini, but have both some good and bad traits of each. Read elsewhere that I could be a good friend to a Scorpio.

:claphands: