• Virgo - August 22 - September 23
    • Libra - September 24 - October 23
    • Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
    • Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
    • Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces - February 20- March 20

Guest pilaraquarius

HEY DARLING MAY!!!! AQUARIANS....UNITE!!!(gives May a hi five in cyberspace) Yeah I've done Gerry's chart and he's got (count 'em) FOUR planets in SCORP...that ain't easy....long story short...who ever he settles down with will know not to smother him, be his friend, be intelligent and pretty...partner in crime so to speak. Aquarians LOVE their freedom, so if their Scorpio mates (or friends want to "brood" or go into their caves for a while, we UNDERSTAND that.) Aquarians also like to make their friends laugh! Hugs to you, soul sista...love, Pilar :wave:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a libra (have been all my life)ha!! I never read my horoscope, they never come true. I like to take charge on what my day will bring. My husband is also a libra, and yes, WE BUTT HEADS!! but pretty much, we work and play as a team! My oldest son is a Leo, my middle son is a scorpio, and my thrid son is a taurus, so pretty much, we live in zoo, or at least it feels like it alot!

A gemini here... the horoscope from astrology-online.com is spot on - scary! Of course, there are a few things that don't fit me, but I don't think I'll be showing that to anyone who knows me really well - "uh huh, yep, that's right... oh yeah, that's YOU"....ack!

- Shan

I am a Pisces FEb 22 and my husband an Aquarius. I am tender hearted and romantic and I get homesick a lot and like to help others and never judge anyone. I always have a shoulder for someone to cry on and am sentimental. I also pout a lot. hahaha

I swear I posted my sign on this forum? I know I took the poll! :confused:

Anyway, as you can see I am a Scorpio like our dear Gerry! :whome2: I have many of the qualities of a Scorpio, but I also have some of the qualities of my rising sign, Cancer!

For those that do not know what their rising sign is, it is the sign directly opposite your birth sign at the time and day you are born. Even though you are born under one sign and may show all the qualities of that sign, you are ALSO influenced by your rising sign! Some more than others. Which explains those that feel they do not fit their birth sign, may be more influenced by their rising sign.

Hope this helps some of you! :smile:

PatKay

I swear I posted my sign on this forum? I know I took the poll! :confused:

Anyway, as you can see I am a Scorpio like our dear Gerry! :whome2: I have many of the qualities of a Scorpio, but I also have some of the qualities of my rising sign, Cancer!

For those that do not know what their rising sign is, it is the sign directly opposite your birth sign at the time and day you are born. Even though you are born under one sign and may show all the qualities of that sign, you are ALSO influenced by your rising sign! Some more than others. Which explains those that feel they do not fit their birth sign, may be more influenced by their rising sign.

Hope this helps some of you! :smile:

PatKay

PatKay, thanks, I never knew this and when I went to my rising sign, Saggittarius, I found I fit many of those qualities, probably even more then Gemini/Cancer. Thanks!

:grouphug: :goodjob2:

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Well Midnight, can you tell me what a cusp is I never knew I guess I could look it up but I am lazy. hahah lu

Being born on a 'cusp' can be alittle complicated to understand, but generally it means you are born on the day that one zodiac sign transitions into another and you are influenced by both signs. My son was born on the cusp of Capricorn/Aquarius. His personality and traits is that of an Aquarian more than a Capricorn, so he is influenced more by that sign. However, as he grows older, he may pick up more influences of his Capricorn sign. Like I said, it can be complicated to understand.

Hope this helps alittle. ::D:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a Cancer. I'm contemplative, nurturing, and protective. I'm also moody, possessive, and resistant to change. When my feelings are hurt, I withdraw and sulk. Loyalty is very important to me. Above all, I wish to feel safe and secure.

Bless your dear heart, Moni...I have Cancer rising and Cancer moon...so I can relate...did you know Cancer is an excellent match for G?? :cunning:

Yeah, I'm pretty interested in Astrology. :D My Venus sign is Cancer, too, and Gerry's Venus sign is Scorpio. Scorpios are reputed to be the most intensely sexual of all the signs.

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

I am a Pisces! I am intrigued by astrology too, but I can't say I read my horoscope every day or anything. I have had my chart done, however, and do know that I have my moon in Capricorn and Libra rising. As I am not what I would call a "typical" Pisces, the chart really did help reinforce why I am the way I am. It was really interesting and quite accurate.

P.S. My Venus is in Aquarius, which helps to explain a lot since it the sign that values independence most. They can also be bored easily.

Edited by Gemmie

I am a Gemini with a Virgo rising, it makes a great combination. I am the usual Gemini trying to do two jobs at once...but....with the fastideous compulsion to keep order and promote cleanliness!

I usually find myself tied into knots as I 'clean and do' at the same time. No dust bunnies dare enter my domain, when I was ill I would literally near kill myself to remove a bit of fluff I found lurking. There are several projects on going but all are contained in a wooden chest with ample drawer space, all neatly out of sight. When I visit friends I am sitting on my hands so as not to rearrange 'untidy' ornaments etc!

Now MacWilley is a Cancerian, no more said!

Anna x

Posted Image

Guest pilaraquarius

Gemmie....G's moon is also in Capricorn...neither of you reveals their "real" selves easily, unless it's with someone they completely trust...And a Pisces and Scorpio are very attuned to each other on a psychic level....

Anna, my love, your MacWilley grounds you...Gemini women are INTRIGUING...to say the LEAST!

Pilaraquarius:

I don't know about the G-man, but can tell you that the moon in Capricorn description fits me to a tee. I play it close to the vest until I really feel I know what the situation or person is before me. As for the Pisces thing, I do get a lot of attention from Scorpio men and they are very sexy and hard to resist (not that I try, mind you). :cunning: Virgos like me too (for my mind, or so they say). My Mars is also in Capricorn, which means I can be a formidable foe when angered - although it takes a lot to get me mad. It typically has to be because someone has done something nasty deliberately - just to be vicious. My Pisces sense of justice and my Capricorn strategic planning go into full swing at that point. I don't attack if someone was just not thinking or was unaware that they were being mean. I try to talk those things through (and this makes sense because my Mercury is in Pisces - the diplomat).

So....sounds like the G-man would be an interesting guy to run into. :lol:

Gem

P.S. Anna, sounds like you are a kick arse multi-tasker!

Edited by Gemmie