Gerard Butler GALS

6/11 - "How To Train Your Dragon 2" - Press Conference Jun 09 2014 - Pacific Design Center - West Hollywood, California United States

Gerry looks exhausted. He needs a week on the beach or in the mountains with no razzi within 50 miles! I volunteer to keep him company. (I'm generous that way) :cunning:

Gerry looks exhausted. He needs a week on the beach or in the mountains with no razzi within 50 miles! I volunteer to keep him company. (I'm generous that way) :cunning:

The idea is for Gerry to rest. Somehow I don't think that's quite what you have in mind! :lmao:

Oi, I was planning to just put a cool cloth on his brow and draw his bath.....and bring him a frosty lemonade.....and wash his strong, firm back....and ......hand him a fluffy yellow towel....and :multicigs: ....

Damn, who just woke me up???? :(

Suzie

I just saw a video of Gerry after the J. Kimmel Show and he said he was exhausted. Poor guy, then he had to spend today flying to New York for more shows tomorrow.

~HUGS~ Kathy

You can tell in the pictures that Gerry is exhausted. I do not see how he does it. Hopefully after Friday he will get some needed and deserved rest. Maybe he will go back to Scotland before he has to start working on London Has Fallen.

Yes, when he is tired it shows most in his eyes and smile.

You know he had to be exhausted when he started this promotion tour. He just finished work in Australia and the very next day is on eht promotion trail.

How soon does he start London Has Fallen?

Maybe he will get at leat a short break to see family and friends.

Love his movies, but love him more.

Sandy