Gerard Butler GALS
Lady Elissa

Gerry Character Survivor 2014

I just watched OMK. Can we double-vote Sam off? What an idiot. Just kidding.......................

Bonnie

I just watched OMK. Can we double-vote Sam off? What an idiot. Just kidding.......................

Bonnie

I hear ya. I can't stand that movie or Sam! I don't care how purty he is. The only character in that film with any redeeming value or appeal was Frank, IMO. I'll never watch OMK again, at least not voluntarily. :tomato::duck:

Just a friendly reminder to those who haven't voted yet this week that Sam (OMK) was voted off last week. See post #231 here for the current list of contenders: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46008&page=10

Edited by Lady Elissa

I cast my last minute (as usual) vote for Jackie Jr. and Charles B. Not ready to let Neil Randall go--just yet. LOL.

Judy

Bonnie

I hear ya. I can't stand that movie or Sam! I don't care how purty he is. The only character in that film with any redeeming value or appeal was Frank, IMO. I'll never watch OMK again, at least not voluntarily. :tomato::duck:

Just a friendly reminder to those who haven't voted yet this week that Sam (OMK) was voted off last week. See post #231 here for the current list of contenders: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46008&page=10

I will never watch it again. I don't even like to see clips of OMK in fan videos. I watched it yesterday only to see about the music.

Voting has ended for this week. See you tomorrow with results and set-up for Week 9. :)

Welcome to the 2014 Edition of Gerry Character Survivor!

Week 9

Gerry's characters are all now abandoned on an island. In weeks 1-10, all GALS are invited to cast a vote to send home two characters of their choice. In later weeks, there will be some immunity challenges to protect favorites from being voted off. Vote by posting your choice TO BE SENT HOME on this thread.

The thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (NO LATE VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel), and Mike Banning (Olympus Has Fallen). Please note that they are NOT included in this tournament. They are sharpening their weapons and gathering their arsenals in preparation for a Tournament of Champions which will take place at a later date.

Eliminated last week were Jackie, Jr and Charles Bellamy.

Week 9

In no specific order, here are our competitors. Please vote OFF two.

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks

Sam Childers - Machine Gun Preacher

Milo Boyd - The Bounty Hunter

Kable - Gamer

One-Two - Rock'n'Rolla

Neil Randall – Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel)

The Stranger - Dear Frankie

Terry Sheridan - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Johnnie Donne - The Jury

Dracula - Dracula 2000

Archie Brown – Mrs. Brown

Tullus Aufidius - Coriolanus

Stoick - How to Train Your Dragon-1 and 2

Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen

Mike Chadway - The Ugly Truth

Jack Rusoe - Nim's Island

Alex Rover – Nim’s Island

King Leonidas - 300

Frank Borghi - Miracle Match (The Game of Their Lives)

Creedy - Reign of Fire

George Dryer– Playing for Keeps

Eliminated:

Week 1 Lead Seaman and Chaun

Week 2 Sea Captain and Burke

Week 3 Cassius and Tim Bolton

Week 4 Jacko and Chris Kumac

Week 5 Peter (Little White Lies) and Peter (Please)
Week 6 Yasha and Marty Claymore
Week 7 Gus and Sam (One More Kiss)
Week 8 Jackie, Jr and Charles Bellamy

OK, running out of easy ones now...However, I should like to send Neil Randall and Tullus Aufidius packing. Gerry was brilliant in both films, but the movies are NOT among my faves. Neil cheated and lied about it (but did not deserve that treatment from his wife) and Tullus talked funny. (I don't like Shakespeare!) BuBye guys!

Suzie

Got your votes, Suzie.

My first vote this week is for Stoick, as lovable as he is. As we get down to the major players, it's time for the cartoon character to go. :inshade: My second vote is for Tullus for the same reasons stated by Suzie.

Hi Gals

My choices for this week are

Archie Brown and Tullus Aufidius

Hugs

June

I love Shakespeare so I will be saying goodbye to Neil Randall and Stoick.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Got your votes, June and Kathy. :)

My votes this week are for Tullus and the cheater Neil Randall.

Good Evening GALFriends!

I am so sorry to be away for the last few weeks. This week I'm gonna vote off Neil Randall .... although he's a cutie.....he cheated.....the wife was evil in the way she got him back...but he still cheated.....not good.... and Gonna vote off Stoick ..... I love Stoick; but its starting to get harder to choose ..... Have to vote off the cartoon character.

Sending LOTS of Love and Hugs for everyone!

Tammy

Got your votes, Tammy. Welcome back. :)

for the third week in a row....

:)

for the third week in a row....

:)

I'm with you this week! :D

I would like to nominate Milo and Archie this week. We're in Ireland this week and I wanted to be sure that I got my vote in.

Got your votes, Mary. Ireland, lucky you! Have fun! :)

The Stranger and Dracula

I noticed last time that the characters I choose stay longer - and I want them to stay!