Gerard Butler GALS
Lady Elissa

Gerry Character Survivor 2014

Got it Deb. I almost voted for Marty this week, but the fruit basket photo and the avocados scene saved him...for now. :rotflmao:

I am going to follow my GAL pal SUZIE and going to vote off both Peters as well.

I'm voting off Marty and Peter (LWL).

~HUGS~ Kathy

Got your votes, Missy and Kathy. :)

Yasha yet again. I'm persistent if nothing else. :lol: And let's go with Marty. The fruit basket couldn't make up for those awful leopard print undies. :bonk:

Got your votes, Jilly. I know Jacko had leopard undies. Did Marty have some as well? :confused: I only remember the fruit basket. :cunning:

I will vote off the two Peters' as well.

Sara

I'm voting with Deb and Kathy this week....Marty and Peter (LWL)

Got your votes, Sue. :)

I forgot to vote last week!! arrrghhhh!!! I'm so sorry GALFriends!

This week I agree with sending both Peter's (Please & LWL) home.

I agree with Elissa; Marty was spared this week cause; yeah that fruit bowl picture .... can't get it out of my mind .... haha :drool1:

You mean this one, Tammy? :cunning:

th_martyandthebasket-1.jpg

...I hope there was some sort of padding under that basket. Little Gerry could have been squished!

Suzie

You mean this one, Tammy? :cunning:

th_martyandthebasket-1.jpg

:multicigs: ..... has a sudden craving for fruit .....

...I hope there was some sort of padding under that basket. Little Gerry could have been squished!

Suzie

:funnyup:

I guess I will go with the tide this week and vote off the Two Peters!

Got your votes, Barb. :)

Only one this week. I know it could be against the rules so count him twice in 2 movies. It has to be Stoick.

I went to the second movie, cried, had to leave and I have no idea how it ends! And I DO know I'm an idiot who cries when something bad happens to an imaginary cartoon character. I can't help it. Besides this is the reason why my mom took my Return of the King and I have a ban for life. Seriously, I am not allowed to read the last part of it from the return of the Hobbits to the Shire. And I'm babbling so kick my bottom and tell me to shut up.

Got your vote, Marta, but it can only count as one. He's only one character, even though he's in two movies. You still can vote for another character too if you want to. :)

Edited by Lady Elissa

Marta, I know what you mean. My family banned me from watching Bambi because his mommy died.

Suzie

Got your votes, S'ray. :)

Marta, I know what you mean. My family banned me from watching Bambi because his mommy died.

Suzie

Bambi's mom died? Oh, so I know why my DVD went missing when I bought it. Seriously. I had a DVD and wanted to see it but something happened and I couldn't find it and then my mom was like "who buys such a lame movie for kids" and so on and I never got another. At least it's all clear now.

Elissa, thanks, but not this week.

You, guys, are killing me :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:. The fruit basket was impressive :D.That Marty was something alright :rotflmao:. But I am voting him and Peter (LWL) off

Got your votes, Sabina. :)

Hey Marta

Dont shout it out loud but Lord of the Rings, Return of the King is on Sky TV tonight, shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont let your Mum know

Hugs

June