Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

Hi Gals

thanks for dropping by Cheryl, here is page 6 of 12, hair all done yippeeeeeeeeee

th_DSCN0098_zpscxmhmzuk.jpg

Hugs

June

OMG!!!! That is amazing June!!!!! Love it!!!!

Do you sell your artwork ??

Diana

#ILoveGB

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gals thanks for your lovely comments, much appreciated.

Yes Diana I do sell my artwork, I have pm'd you a message with a more information, quite a few Gals on here have bought some, I used to donate one to the Gals Convention in Las Vegas every year, that was good fun.

Thanks

Hugs

June

FABULOUS, June!!!!! This is a winner and you haven't finished yet. I'm longing for his mouth ( with that toothpick) because it is going to be SO SEXY!!! His hair is SO SEXY!! His eyes are SO SEXY!! What a beauty!!! Thanks for sharing, it makes my day. :pantingheart:

~HUGS~ Kathy

You're getting CLOSE to that gorgeous mouth!! :pantingheart: This is looking so AWESOME, June!!!!!! This is definitely going to be a favorite of all of ours. Can't wait to see it finished......but take your time.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks Gals

Love this one already, always loved Gerry's hands (amongst other things) really pleased with this one, not surprised you are re thinking Diana.

I was thinking that his cocktail stick wasnt showing, then I realised I had only done 2.1/2 fingers, his other finger and thumb have to be done yet, yes I think this is going to be a winner.

Hugs

June

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gals

Here he is, Page 9 of 12, hes looking good and only three more pages to finish. Think I like this one a lot.

th_DSCN0120_zps8cbzhmsk.jpg

Hugs

JUne

Oh My Yessssssss.................. :pantingheart:

He's looking soooooooo good!!!!!!

:thewoman: June!!!!!!!

diana

#ILoveGB

It is beautiful, June. What fascinates me (well, other than those eyes looking directly at me!) is the lighting and shadowing. I would really like to be with you while you're doing one and see it as it develops. His nose, for instance, and the lighter color on the nose - and the scruff - and the various shades on his face - the wrinkles in the forehead. It's just amazing how it turns out. And the eyes - looking directly at me..........or did I mention that already?

Thanks for sharing these with us, June.

Hugs

Bonnie

It is beautiful, June. What fascinates me (well, other than those eyes looking directly at me!) is the lighting and shadowing. I would really like to be with you while you're doing one and see it as it develops. His nose, for instance, and the lighter color on the nose - and the scruff - and the various shades on his face - the wrinkles in the forehead. It's just amazing how it turns out. And the eyes - looking directly at me..........or did I mention that already?

Thanks for sharing these with us, June.

Hugs

Bonnie

June, I have to agree with Bonnie. I am always amazed at the detail in your cross stitch masterpieces. It has always been amazing to me how you can get these to look like the picture with everything perfect. This is truly a favorite for me. It has a lot of character and lots of machoism. This is definitely a winner! GREAT job, June!

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gals

Here he is all finished, think this may be my best work yet

th_DSCN0129_zpsfs7s7dgd.jpg

Hugs

June

June, I think he is your best yet because he is your newest and how could you resist that LOOK!!!! I can't stop looking at him!!! That is the ultimate sexy look! You did your usual masterful best on this beauty.

~HUGS~ Kathy

So so so good!!! Love that picture of Gerry ... I even had Bonnie draw him for me a few years back and it hangs on my wall along with another of her sketches and your gorgeous creation.

th_100_1012.jpg

Some day really soon I hope to have another of your wonderful creations join it... :pantingheart:

Hi Gals

Here he is all finished, think this may be my best work yet

th_DSCN0129_zpsfs7s7dgd.jpg

Hugs

June

Ah-Maz-Ing!!!!! June!!!!!!

I'm just in awe of your talent!!

#ILoveGB

Diana

Thanks Gals,,I do think this is one of the best, I cant believe that beautiful face has just come from hundreds and hundreds of tiny cross stitches, my chart makers were fantastic and knew exactly what I wanted.

Sue rest assured your Gerry is safe and sound and happy tp stay here until you are ready. The drawing from Bonnie is brilliant she has sent me a few drawings on Christmas cards and I will treasure them for always.

Gals

Thank you for all your support, it keeps me going

Hugs

June