Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

So, June, what can we look forward to next??? How are you going to top this last one? Somehow I know you will because each one you do just blows me away with the beauty and artistry of your work.

~HUGS~ Kathy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just decided to fix a few of these :Gerritas: for Gerry and me...........and wish the afternoon away.......... :multicigs:

why not?

th_DSCN0129_zpsfs7s7dgd.jpg

Just to get the party started, Ger........ :drink:

Can I come to your party, Bonnie!!!! :cheer: I can get there in 40 minutes... :3am: Hopefully before 3:00am. I'll bring my own! :Gerritas: We could have a threesome. :2kiss: OK, some dreaming going on here!! :wuv:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Mornng Gals, I have some good news for you today, I have been commissioned to do a crosstich by one of our friends, indeed Diana D has chose this as her chart

th_img091.jpg

She has agreed that I can show the teasers as usual (she confessed that she loves to see teasers anyway) Thank you Diana and here is your first teaser

page 1 of 12

th_DSCN0130_zps5mas4oj4.jpg

Well done Diana, hope you like him.

Hugs

June

Very good choice, Miss Diana D! In fact, it is my little pic at the top left - can't remember what it's called! Golden years are tad rusty at times...........But I know the cross stitch will be beautiful!

Cheers to June and Diana D!

Hugs

Bonnie

Edited by BlueJean

Diana D, good choice!! You picked a sexy look and June will make him so gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing him grow!!! Looking good so far!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Diana, as one who owns two (and please God three soon) of June's magnificent creations I can only tell you that pictures will NEVER compare to the real thing....you are in for a wonderful treasure (cause look how good that picture looks.... :pantingheart:

Mornng Gals, I have some good news for you today, I have been commissioned to do a crosstich by one of our friends, indeed Diana D has chose this as her chart

th_img091.jpg

She has agreed that I can show the teasers as usual (she confessed that she loves to see teasers anyway) Thank you Diana and here is your first teaser

page 1 of 12

th_DSCN0130_zps5mas4oj4.jpg

Well done Diana, hope you like him.

Hugs

June

This is me..........!!!!!!!

th_swooning%20gif1_zpsnvbz2jab.gif

So can you imagine what I'd be like if I ever get to meet Gerry in person?????.......

th_fainting%20gif_zpseexnp0z5.gif

#ILoveGB
Diana

• 2 weeks later...

awww June, you always say that about the hair and then you nail it every time!!! I can tell it's going to be another beauty!

awww June, you always say that about the hair and then you nail it every time!!! I can tell it's going to be another beauty!

Sue said what I was going to say so I will just say. DITTO!!!! Looking VERY good, June!!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...