Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH June....it is fabulous! And good news! I think in the next 30-45 days my baby that you have been caring for is going to come home~~~~~ YAY

H Gals

Glad you like the work so far, it is almost ready just a little more to do along the bottom of the cross stitch and he is ready.

Sue,

So pleased ou are able to see the ens in site for your ' boy', there is no rush as I said before whenever, he wiil be safe with me , hehehe. (I think)

Hugs

June

OH MY!!! That IS Gerry with those very expressive eyes. This is a winner June and Diana D is SO LUCKY!!!! I just never get used to the fact these pieces always look like a photograph. Just amazing, you are amazing, June!!!! You make these so fast too.

So happy to hear Sue is adding to her collection of beauties that you have already made for her. Her wall is just going to get more beautiful soon.

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys

long time no speak, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a good New Year, as usual I have been busy sewing and here is my latest, this is Page 1 & 2 of 12, hope you like him.

th_DSCN0168_zpshm13ffcw.jpg

Hugs

June

Hi Guys

long time no speak, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a good New Year, as usual I have been busy sewing and here is my latest, this is Page 1 & 2 of 12, hope you like him.

Hugs

June

Gerry Butler eyes! June - is this a chart you did yourself? Have we seen the pic you're doing now? Anxious to see the rest..........

Hugs

Bonnie

Gerry Butler eyes are even better than Betty Davis eyes!!!! Another master piece. June I hope to make you two installments starting in February (have to recover from Christmas spending this month)....

hugs,

Sue

YES, those are GERRY BUTLER EYES indeed!!!! Beautiful and perfect. You get the eyes right and you get Gerry's soul and you got his eyes right!!! GREAT job, June!!! I'll be checking back for more......

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Guys,thought I had posted a message but maybe not.

Glad you like him so far, guess the hair comes next,but it is nearly all black, will keep you updated,thanks for your comments and support

Hugs

June

Hi Guys

Hugs

June

Ooooooo...... June you're doing it again....AMAZING!!!!!

[swoon]

Diana

#ILoveGB

P.S. I'm saving my "pennies"....won't be long

No worries Diana, no rush, he is safe with me for now, in fact he is looking at me right now, hehehe

Hugs

June

ooooo....I'm jealous...... :funnyup:

#ILoveGB

Diana

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted this lovely piece on Facebook but came here to drool some more. June, you are doing your usual fantastic best on this piece. It has Gerry's heart and soul on display with those beautiful eyes that are so very much Gerry's. Can't wait to see your next update!!! It just gets better and better!

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 4 weeks later...

Spectacular June!

I'm going to go and set up another new thread for you since we've almost reached 300 posts. Woman, you are popular!

hugs,
Sue