Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

My GALFriend June!! He is just GORGEOUS!!!! Your just so AMAZING!!!!! You bring Gerry to LIFE so BEAUTIFULLY!!! You can just reach out and TOUCH him!!

I could just get LOST in THOSE EYES!!!! and run my fingers through that HAIR!! He's just absolutely PERFECT as always :hearts:

:wave: my friend Kathy! It's good to be back :) :) :) I've missed you as well. I apologize for being away for so long.

Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tammy

Thankyou so much for your lovely comments, he is sitting at the bck of my room and he seems much bigger than the others, more lifelike in fact., so glad you like him, makes it all worth while.

HUgs

June

Hi Sue

Thanks for your comments, I have started the next one, hopefully there will be enough in the first page to recognise him, ge does have short hair though. Hehehe

Hugs

June

June...Are you going to make us wait to see which one you have already started? I'm terrible at that game. You do have me curious though. Stitch on so we can get a peek. :D

~HUGS~ Kathy

Okay okay

but you have already picked it yourselves

th_Icon3.jpg

hahaha

Hugs

June

Oh, Minx - you're gonna' flat-out melt away with that on your lap.......in your hands......right there........

:omg:

:behave:

Make up your mind, Ger..............

Bonnie

Okay okay

but you have already picked it yourselves

th_Icon3.jpg

hahaha

Hugs

June

Now we know to call on Bonnie when we want ACTION!!! :D

SERIOUSLY!!! I love that chart and the hair is short and beautiful and that expression melts my heart!! He is gorgeous!!! I'm looking forward to seeing this beauty come to life!!! :whome2:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Gals

Here he is,page 1 of 12, a long way to go yet but I thought you may like to see a taster of what is to come

th_IMG_0102_zps8916a106.jpg

Hugs

JUne

There he is.....looking at ME!!! LOVE IT!!! I think you do the eyes first so he can look at you while you work on him. What great fun to have him looking at you all of the time! He is looking SO good at just one page!!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy

as you know, every chart has a centre spot from where you start, 9 times out of 10 it starts with Gerry's eyes, which is a good thing, sometimes though it misses and then I have to work harder to find his eyes. This one falls in place straight away.

Thanks for your comments, on we go

Hugs

June

Hi Kathy

as you know, every chart has a centre spot from where you start, 9 times out of 10 it starts with Gerry's eyes, which is a good thing, sometimes though it misses and then I have to work harder to find his eyes. This one falls in place straight away.

Thanks for your comments, on we go

Hugs

June

I figured that was the case since most charts center Gerry's face but I bet you still enjoy looking at his eyes looking at you while you work. I know I would. :cunning:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks Sue

He is coming to life with each stitch

Hugs

June

Well, when he comes to life make sure you mention my name and where I live!!!! :D

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy

yes he is looking good but I didnt think his hair would be pink, suppose it highlights the hair better.

Thanks for your comments

Hugs

June (night night)

OH! my friend June absolutely STUNNING so far!! Those Eyes! give you goosebumps!! You can almost hear that "Come Hither" and feel his warm breath behind your ear :multicigs: You can imagine running your fingers through his hair starting at his temple to behind his ear! ****WOW need a cold shower now :cunning: ****

Can't WAIT to see more my friend June!!! You are absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Sending Love and Hugs for everyone!

Tammy

Hi Kathy

yes he is looking good but I didnt think his hair would be pink, suppose it highlights the hair better.

Thanks for your comments

Hugs

June (night night)

You just mentioned something I had not thought of before. I know you got your charts from those people who are no longer making them but it just occurred to me that I always thought you picked out the colors yourself and not the chart makers. But I guess that makes sense that they would. Just never thought of it before. So Gerry has pink hair now. LOL! I'm sure it will blend in and have a reason for it.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy, sometimes I do try and change the colours but it doesnt always work, I have made some charts of my own but I dont know how they will turn out, I may have to do one of mine next time just to see if they work, I think they will be very basic though. I will try and get some pictures of the ones I have done, see what you think.

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen