Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

Hi

got the pictures done, its very hard to find them without backgrounds, some of these will work some I cannot define the shoulder level etc.

th_Scan0007_zps21d950dd.jpg

th_Scan0008_zps2aa54c22.jpg

th_Scan0009_zps482beb5d.jpg

th_Scan0010_zps4844a48e.jpg

th_Scan0011_zps0bccfcde.jpg

Let me know what you think

Hugs

June

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

got the pictures done, its very hard to find them without backgrounds, some of these will work some I cannot define the shoulder level etc.

th_Scan0007_zps21d950dd.jpg

Let me know what you think

Hugs

June

June, they are ALL great but this one above almost stopped my heart. It's the look!!! The hair, PERFECT! Everything, PERFECT!!! Can you tell I like this one! :cunning:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy

yes, just a little something you said, hehehe, I love this one myself, but the line between shoulder and background disappears on the chart, guess I can always work it out, but this is my favourite, I have been using pic-joke a lot and I always seem to find a place for this one.

Glad you like them Kathy, I may just give it a try when I have finished the current one.

I am going to try and do one of Alfie, got a couple of piccies to try

th_4e12838d-fd0d-42ce-84fa-a74a68fd1441_

th_10641198_10152628504485874_2032402544[th_c39b9a0f-edc3-4252-b988-43fc1bbae362_/URL]

Think I posted the wrong one,, this is the one I needed you to see

What do you think of these, think the background can be made to disappear.

Huhs

June

Edited by Arwen

OH June! You must make one of Alfie! That would be precious! Maybe ask your granddaughter to take a picture of Alfie in front of a light solid color wall with nothing behind him. Would that make it easier on you? You must make one though. A closeup picture would be good.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh June.....Kathy and I definitely have the same taste....smoking hot!

And yes, you definitely have to do Alfie!!!! How special would that be!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey - Miss June........first, the cross stitch is wonderful. Those eyes.......that both threaten and adore.

Now - secondly, have you been showing Alfie pics of Gerry with the tongue?????

ml]th_c39b9a0f-edc3-4252-b988-43fc1bbae362_I can just hear Grandma........."show me how Gerry goes........"

Too cute, Miss June!

Oh June, once again you floor me with your outstanding work. If he looks that good in poor lighting I can only imagine!!!

Alfie is so darn cute!!!!

hugs,

Sue

Good one, Bonnie!!!! :) Alfie is a fast learner.

June, for someone who hates to do the hair on Gerry you do a REALLY awesome job with his hair. I LOVE the hair in this one. I love how he is peeking out at us and saying, "Guess what is below this nose?" KATHY'S MOUTH!!! Yes, it is MY mouth and how I love it. :cunning:

Beautiful work here June! He looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

June....He is AWESOME for sure!!! This is a winner in my book!!! I can't believe how perfect he looks from the picture. I'm fascinated by how beautiful his hair looks. This coming from a gal who loves his mouth. LOL! LOVE the look!

My computer is dying so I hope it is still working to see the finished product when posted here. I'm off Oct. 27th to Florida for the winter and will get a new computer at that time. If you don't hear from me you know why now.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Edited by Forbes girl

Aww Thanks Gals, if you could see the cross stitch you would be even more amazed.he looks pretty good and he is quite big, thanks for your comments.

Now Kathy, just because you like tis hair doesnt mean the next one will be easy, hehehe,

Have a good time in Florida, will try and get him finished before you go, but my Sister and my Daughter are coming on 27th just for a few days. so I may not get him finished.

Hugs

June

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gals

Well he is finished but not very happy with the camera, will try again in the morning in daylight hours.

here are a couple of shots

th_IMAG0122_zps340a523d.jpg

and No.2

th_IMAG0125_zpscdad7a9c.jpg

I am going to look for a new camera tomorrow, sorry about the colours

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Well June, you're camera might be messing up but your skill at cross stitching is as awesome as ever. He is gorgeous!!!! :thewoman:

hugs,

Sue